Username Password: Remember me

door orientations in 8 Mansions?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: door orientations in 8 Mansions?

door orientations in 8 Mansions? 6 years, 6 months ago #9743

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
I am a little confused about the door orientation in the 8 mansions. Since the entire house is divided into 8 sections outwards from the center, do the doors of all different oriented rooms are consistently represent on their own orientations? Let's a bedroom is at North-East section of the entire house, while the bedroom door is facing South when it is closed. Is this bedroom door considered in the North-East or South?

Thanks

Re: door orientations in 8 Mansions? 6 years, 5 months ago #9766

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Sector and direction do play a part.

Re: door orientations in 8 Mansions? 6 years, 5 months ago #9812

• lady moon
When referring to the "orientation of the doors," Feng Shui is talking about the doors into the house. The doors into each room are not
considered here as far as direction is concerned.

Re: door orientations in 8 Mansions? 6 years, 5 months ago #9815

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
That makes more sense... Thanks for the clarification

Re: door orientations in 8 Mansions? 6 years, 5 months ago #9819

• lady moon
You are very welcome chueh.

lady moon

Re:door orientations in 8 Mansions? 6 years, 5 months ago #9820

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
chueh wrote:
I am a little confused about the door orientation in the 8 mansions. Since the entire house is divided into 8 sections outwards from the center, do the doors of all different oriented rooms are consistently represent on their own orientations? Let's a bedroom is at North-East section of the entire house, while the bedroom door is facing South when it is closed. Is this bedroom door considered in the North-East or South?

Thanks

There are techniques that look at the door orientation of the room but you need not concern yourself about that now
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds