Username Password: Remember me

Cure for "disaster location?"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cure for "disaster location?"

Cure for "disaster location?" 6 years, 6 months ago #9742

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
I am an East Group person, so SW is a disaster location for me. A storeroom or toilet should be there, yet my kitchen is at SW. On the other hand, it is actually a good location for a kitchen for my husband, a North-East House person, for Prosperity.

Does anyone know what cures I can use in this case?

Thanks

Re: Cure for "disaster location?" 6 years, 5 months ago #9767

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Kitchen or stove should be at bad location, but face good direction.

Re: Cure for "disaster location?" 6 years, 5 months ago #9785

• lady moon
You have to decide which person's directions to use if you are doing the 8 Mansion method. Since you husband if the one supporting the family, you may want to use the 8 mansion method to enhance his good fortune as it will benefit the family.

lady moon

Re: Cure for "disaster location?" 6 years, 5 months ago #9793

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you Lady Moon. Well... I am not sure about the truth or what to believe, but my husband does not believe anything about Feng Shui. He thinks that I am too superstitious. I told him that superstition is not the same as believing how the entire universe is working TOGETHER. He said "there is no such thing as universe working together or whatever!" I also told him about my question here. He replied "just do your Feng Shui according to your auspicious location; I don't care mine. Whoever believes it gets affected; it would not work at all for a non-believer."

SIGH..... I understood to use a location that benefits whoever supports the family more. That's why I posted the question, but sorry about not being specific why I was asking. What he said is right; believers get the affect. Nonetheless, energy works and flows no matter what a person believes, which he cannot deny it!

Re: Cure for "disaster location?" 6 years, 5 months ago #9797

• lady moon
chueh,

Many people do not believe what they cannot see or touch, & that is fine. You can still learn & practice Feng Shui in how you decorate, arrange, and organize your home. Just tell him you like those colors or the furniture arrange that way; there is no need to make him believe or that he must agree with you. Go to the home page and read whtat is there, do some reading by FS authors, keep reading at the Forum, and asking questions. It will all come together for you.

You can organize the home according to his benefit as the provider or yours; whatever you choose to do. The Feng Shui will work no matter is your husband believes in it or not. The most important thing is to learn and use the method that you understand and feel most comfortable using.

all the best,
lady moon

Re: Cure for 6 years, 5 months ago #9800

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
chueh wrote:
I don't care mine. Whoever believes it gets affected; it would not work at all for a non-believer.

You do not need to believe in gravity to benefit from it (and not float off into space). A city or house with good feng shui will benefit the residents whether they believe or are even aware of it or not.
It is true that you must believe in feng shui cures, though, to see any result. They work on the mind.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: Cure for 6 years, 5 months ago #9807

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
That's true wether you believe it or not, fengshui definitely will affect any living form.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds