Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Which one important? direction? avoid negative ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which one important? direction? avoid negative ?

Which one important? direction? avoid negative ? 6 years, 7 months ago #9203

• jackytan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, If the best direction for breadwinner is sharing with toilet wall, can we do something to neutralise? I read some suggest make another small wall on the toilet wall as to seperate between the toilet wall and head bed can help?

Re: Which one important? direction? avoid negative ? 6 years, 7 months ago #9227

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
"Best Direction" is not always really a usable direction. For example, sheng qi in the South is very weak while in the SW is useless. So analyse further. Perhaps your truly best direction is found elsewhere
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: Which one important? direction? avoid negative ? 6 years, 6 months ago #9236

• jackytan
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Devadog,

I don't know if I made myself clear. Each individual has their 4 best directions (fit for each purpose) according to the Kua number. My query were which one is the important/deciding factor (considering other factors like door/window, aircon blower, toilet, wall, fan, etc)when determine the best direction for sitting/working, house facing and bedhead direction?

Re: Which one important? direction? avoid negative ? 6 years, 6 months ago #9240

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
No, you were clear. My point is that these good directions are often not strong or actually close to useless so that if that is the case then those directions get little priority.

In general, qi flow is very important. Auspicious directions: it depends on whether the specific one is, in your case, useful or not. It may depend on other factors as well. An example: If sleeping in your auspicious direction means that your bed is at an odd and unseemly position in the room, then don't do it. If tai sui is opposite your auspicious direction, then you can't use it. You see, you need to think on a higher level then "either/or"
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds