Big tree in front of my condo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big tree in front of my condo

Big tree in front of my condo 6 years, 8 months ago #8495

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi every master,

There's a big tree in front my condo, it's not bothering the main door but it is so tall that is blocking most of my view of my front window. I heard that big tree is bad for feng shui in front of a house. Wonder if I should be worried about that tree?

The tree is 4 meter away of my condo, it isn't touching the building and is located to the right of the main door but it's right in front of my condo view. Good thing in summer I get protection from the leaves and in winter I get all the sun when the leaves die.

Thanks,

Monac

Re: Big tree in front of my condo 6 years, 8 months ago #8497

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
if trees in bad locations will result weird and spooky things happen.

Re:Big tree in front of my condo 6 years, 8 months ago #8502

• lady moon
The tree is fine. The tree is really a blessing as it shades your home & keeps it cooler in the Summer. When it loses the leaves in the Winter, the sun will shine on your home & in your windows, adding heat to the home. Having a tree there adds value ($$$) to your condo should you ever want to sell it.
If you are worried about shar chi, (there is none here) place a plant (real or fake) on either side of the front door, or place a very small mirror (1 inch square) on the front of the house at the level of the bottom of the door, or you can have a very small solar light on the ground at the front entry. This should cure any issue you have with the tree.

Re:Big tree in front of my condo 6 years, 8 months ago #8552

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thank you Lady Moon, I guess that you mostly wanna avoid the trunk of the tree, shouldn't we also need to avoid the shades of a tree since it bring ghost or spooky thing?

Thanks,

Monac

Re:Big tree in front of my condo 6 years, 8 months ago #8578

• lady moon
The shade of the tree is fine. The shade on a house or area will make the place a cool a pleasant place to be. The shade will give relief form the heat and give your a place to rest and refresh your self. The shade is a blessing from the heat of Summer.
The shade on the house in the heat of Summer will also keep the home cooler and the air conditioner will work less and make the electricity bill smaller! In Winter the tree will lose the leaves and let the sun shine on your home. This will keep you home a bit warmer and the furnace will not work as hard and the electricity bill will be a bit smaller. The tree also adds cash value to the property. So the tree blesses your home all year!
The tree brings only good - enjoy it and do not dwell or what you don't like; then you will miss the good around you. You have been blessed - a good & lovely home. And if you have family to enjoy it with you, you are wealth. Enjoy the blessings around you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds