Quarrels
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quarrels

Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #7947

• cyeo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi!

I am wondering if anyone is able to help my good friend whose husband and daughter is often at loggerheads with each other. Sometimes, for almost no reason, they will get angry with one another and a lot of negative words are spoken.

The husband's Kua No is 4 and the daughter's is 2. They live in an East3 facing apartment.

My friend is deeply concerned by the constant bitter quarrels and would like to know if there is anything that can be done to help ease the tension between her loved ones.

Any advice given will be deeply appreciated.

Re:Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #7955

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
How long does this quarrels?

Re:Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #7974

• cyeo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Jacky Lee

Thanks for your response.

The father and daughter have always been at loggerheads since the girl was young, but now that she is a teenager, and thus more emotional, the quarrels are more intense and they tend to say things that hurt each other. My friend finds herself caught in between them most of the time trying to ease the situation, but to no avail!

Re:Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #7976

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi cyeo,

Sometime this is predestine, it hard to let them harmony easily. According to my all book and knowledge, there is maybe two possible. The Feng Shui aspect and Bazi clash. I need to look into the house plan and their Bazi.

J

Re:Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #7982

• cyeo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi JackyLee

I have to wait for the details from my friend and in the meantime, I wish to thank you for your swift response. It is deeply appreciated!

Re:Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #7985

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Cyeo,

I'm also not sure the condition, but I also unable to help too much. So I try my best to reduce the problems.

Thank you
J

Re:Quarrels 6 years, 9 months ago #8139

• MakoJacks
  • Junior Boarder
Is your husband the girls biological father? It is scientifically studied that blood is thicker than water.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds