Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1

Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7404

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Readers,

I am here almost a week in this Forum, I do like this Forum, especially making new friends. With this opportunity I would like to introduce myself and the man who had inspired me through his books and had taught me the first steps of Feng Shui, my first books on the my book-shelf. Although he is not a Master, he is more a teacher and an author.

His name is Derek Walters, as you could see in the picture that man with grey hair. That picture is 12 years old, Lillian Too, GM Raymond Lo were among those speakers in Paris. I am very grateful that Derek Walters had introduced me in the World of Feng Shui. He and his Father are Astronomers from professions; he combines Astronomy with Chinese Astrology. He had written about advanced Eight Mansions FS with 24 Stars of the Lo Pan. Now a days Standard Eight Mansions FS is so popular and easy to understand that Lo Pan FS had disappear in the back ground. Most of FS Master uses the Lo Pan to determine the Directions. The secrets in the Lo Pan are too deep and too broad to understand it all. Most of us use the Lo Pan just for the Direction reading only. I try to post this FS hoping someone in this Forum could give me more details this subject. This is also the reason why I am here, exploring and making friends sharing about FS.

In the Eight Mansions FS we have 7 Portents/Star and the Direction of the House itself, together 8 Mansions.

The unfavorable portents of the Eight Mansions FS are:
- Six Curses
- Five Ghosts
- Severed Fate
- Accident and Mishap

The favorable portents the Eight Mansions FS are:
- Lengthened Years
- Generating Breath
- Celestial Monad
- Direction of the House

If we use the Eight Directions of the Lo Pan, we create 24 Portents/Star written in the Lo Pan.

The 24 Portents/Stars are:

1. Insanity
2. Mouth and Tongue
3. Peace and Happiness
4. Land and Dwelling
5. Weeping and Wailing
6. Orphan
7. Glory and Prosperity
8. Sorrowful Parting
9. Debauchery
10. Relatives in Marriage
11. Joyous Pleasure
12. Disruption
13. Prosperity and Wealth
14. Happiness and Virtue
15. Sickness and Distress
16. Entering Wealth
17. Lengthy Illness
18. Joyous Proclamation
19. Official of Prosperity
20. Official of Honors
21. Breaker of Wealth
22. Commencing a Scroll
23. Granting Happiness
24. Execution Ground

Finding words in English is hard for me, write it in English is harder, explain it in English properly is almost impossible, and please understand me to avoid misunderstandings.

See you next time.

Saphora

Picture is a Printscreen to avoid Copyrights of the website.
Lillian_Too_and_Derek_Walters.jpg

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7406

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Derek WAlters, if im not mistaken he did write a book regarding flying stars. Quite interesting for beginner.

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7407

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Yes, he wrote several decent books in English on Chinese Metaphysics and other forms of astrology. Not like much of what has been written in recent years.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7416

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Saphora,

Which one of his books is this written below

The 24 Portents/Stars are:

1. Insanity
2. Mouth and Tongue
3. Peace and Happiness
4. Land and Dwelling
5. Weeping and Wailing
6. Orphan
7. Glory and Prosperity
8. Sorrowful Parting
9. Debauchery
10. Relatives in Marriage
11. Joyous Pleasure
12. Disruption
13. Prosperity and Wealth
14. Happiness and Virtue
15. Sickness and Distress
16. Entering Wealth
17. Lengthy Illness
18. Joyous Proclamation
19. Official of Prosperity
20. Official of Honors
21. Breaker of Wealth
22. Commencing a Scroll
23. Granting Happiness
24. Execution Ground

Thanks!
Love,
Beaudy

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7448

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Beaudy,

It is written in the FS Handbook of him.

Saphora

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7569

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Saphora,

Found his book in amazon, will have a look

Love,
Beaudy

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7607

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Beaudy,

I have seen you like to ask a lot here in this Forum. I think you have known a lot since you jointed this Forum 9 years ago.

It is time to help other people, I know you can do it, please do not wait till you think you are ready. I think you are "Ready" already. Please leave the FS Mountain and go to the Village helping people in this Forum.

Saphora

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7663

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Beaudy,

Now I have to go back to the FS Mountain to answer your questions. I don’t have much time to find Love in this Forum, now I have to spend time answering your questions. I hope you are that Blond Chick in that picture; otherwise I don’t answer your questions anymore.

You did ask about where I have learnt the 28 mansions for Destiny interpretations.

As I told it before, in the Lo Pan are many secrets been written, also these 28 Mansions from the Heavenly Plate. Those 28 Mansions I have learnt from Derek Walters (UK) again. I have lost other pictures, only this one is still left in my computer.

I hope you this picture answer your question.

Saphora
28_Hsui_800.jpg

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7812

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Saphora,

Many thanks to show the picture, but in your first post you mentioned 24 Stars, this picture relate to 28 Stars, not the same ??

Love,
Beaudy

Re: Saphora: Adv. 8 Mansions and Lo Pan FS: Part 1 6 years, 10 months ago #7843

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Beaudy,

Sorry, I have met you everywhere so my answers are from everywhere, give you kind of confusions.

24 Portens/Stars are being used for Lo Pan FS, with 8 directions like 8 mansions fs. These 24 portents/stars are also written in the Lo Pan.

====================================================

In my Destiny interpretations I am using the 28 Lunar Mansions/Stars to give extra informations. These Stars are also written in the Lo Pan. These 28 Stars have nothing to with Lo Pan FS, maybe there are but I don't know about it. There are many things written in the Lo Pan, I will not dig it further, because I don't know it all.

Saphora
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds