Bathroom sector
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bathroom sector

Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #6935

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm new to eight mansion and really interested to buy a condo and wonder if it suit me and hope that any master can answer my questions.

Which would be considered as my facing direction and main door? the main door of the building or my unit? I read some magazine saying that my main door is the place where it's considered as the most yang of my home, which is my balcony in the facing of my building.

My gf kua is 7 and my kua number is 8,

My bathroom is in the southeast sector wich I think is a suitable place to supress bad chi? I read somewhere that kitchen facing bathroom is very bad, can any1 confirm and tell me why?

My office will be in the north sector, can any1 tell me how could me if is there a remedy to that?

My kitchen is in northwest, some book say it's good to have a kitchen in a favorable place and some say otherwise.
I read somewhere that kitchen facing bathroom is bad, can any1 confirm?

My living room is in southwest and I really want to enhance my wealth sector to pay my expensive unit lol! My gf want to place a buddha near the entrance of the door of my unit wich would be facing SE. Is it good to do that?

How do I figure which direction I'm facing in living room, I know that from the bed, your pointing direction is where your top of the head point, how about the living room, when I sit, is the back of my head point the direction or where I'm looking at?

Thanks,

Monac
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Monac.

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #6979

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Monac,

First of all you need to establish your sitting and facing direction of the house and with that you will be able to determine the house kua. From the house kua you will be able to locate the 4 best and bad sectors of the house.

For a condo or apartment that has the main door and the big window run in a straight line, the direction of the main door will be taken as the facing direction. However if your main door is perpendicular to the big window, the direction of the big window will be taken as the facing direction. You may wish to post your unit layout plan for a better understanding.

Kitchen door facing the bathroom door may cause arguments and health problems. This is due to fire and water in conflict.

You still need to look at the house kua to check whether your office is located on a best or bad sector.

Kitchen in the NW may cause fire burning the heaven gate which is bad for the patriarch of the house. However such a scenario is common and whether it will have any adverse effect need further analysis.

To place a buddha near the entrance of the door is just symbolic representation and it's all in our mind because we see it and feel good about it, but a blind person will not have the same feeling

You sleep with your head pointing to your best direction and sit with your face looking at your best direction.

Apart from the above, external environment is also very important in determining the house feng shui.

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #6990

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bernard,

Thanks for your reply, is there anything I could do to supress or lower the effect of my bathroom and kitchen location? Could I do anything about my kitchen in NW?

Here's the plan of my place.

Look like my my bed is pointing a bad direction, should I move it?
My office seem like in a bad location too.

What you think about this place for us?

Thank so much Bernard,

Monac

File Attachment:

File Name: Plan.zip
File Size: 10641
Attachments:

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #6999

• lady moon
Bernard154,

You said, [quote]For a condo or apartment that has the main door and the big window run in a straight line, the direction of the main door will be taken as the facing direction.
However if your main door is perpendicular to the big window, the direction of the big window will be taken as the facing direction.

This is interesting information and a big issue for determining the facing direction for houses, apartments and condos. Can you give please give more information about this as it is new to me. Some say that "the facing direction cannot be a window because no one enters through the window" but I agree with you on this as energy, light and noise from the street can enter this way bringing energy into the home. Which school talked about the window and door being perpendicular to determine direction? This is interesting & I would like to learn more about this. (we are doing a cleansing in the next week & this information would be very helpful).

I have also read much about the facing direction changing depending upon the house and the use of enterances (in many area where I live, the facing direction is the front door during the late Fall & Winter, but in late Spring & Summer no one uses the front door. All activity is at the back of the homes which faces the water; familie & friends use the "water side" of the house as the entry and boats, & all activity is here).

Have a great weekend Benard154,
lady moon

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7000

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
IMO
Facing Direction and qi mouth or doors are two entirely different matters,
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7003

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi lady moon,

I think we have learn and read a lot from all the famous masters and writers about how should we determine the sitting and facing directions. Due to commercial reasons there is no definite answer to our doubts, some said using the most yang side and others said using the main door. The best answer to it is that you try it yourself and you will know best.

We need a concept before we can determine the house chart. Theory is a science and practice is an art and so after spoken to a few local masters, I did some case study on it. Well important thing is that my case study has proven it and recently I saw a hand book written by one local famous grandmaster which also recommended the same method in determining the main direction. The method I mentioned is mainly for condo and apartment. Of course I believe a lot of members here may not agree to it but as for my case I only believe in whether can it work or not and there are no right or wrong, everything is relative.

From what you had mentioned about your house, do you mean you change the house chart every half year base on different entrances usage?

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7006

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Monac,

Base on your layout plan and using the 8 Mansions theory, yours is a ken house. This is just a rough guide as you did not provide a actual degree reading.

For kitchen facing bathroom, you can place or hang plant on each side of the door (total 4 nos) to reduce the conflict. As for the kitchen in the NW, you can reduce the stove fire by generating a cycle of growth by placing all your porcelain plate and bowl or claypot or anything breakable and make of earth below the stove. I hope you have a drawer below the stove and it will be better if there are two. The second drawer below this you can place all your metal pan here. This will generate a cycle of fire to earth to metal.

Your sleeping direction is not in your favor and is pointing to SE but looking at the room layout you do not have much choice to re-arrange your bed. However you can still check on your bazi to determine your favorable element and hopefully if Wood is both your favorable element, you still can sleep pointing to this direction.

Your office seem to be located in the Wu Gui sector of the house which is bad and to take care of the Wu Gui you can place a Wu Luo there.

Good luck

Bernard
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Bernard154.

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7010

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi every master,

Thanks for all your attention about my condo! I'm really happy and really appreciate for the read on my layout! Thanks so much!

I forgot to mention that my main entrence is on the same side as my balcony if you know what I mean ( it's gonna be right below my balcony.) I also have a tall tree in front of my balcony, it's like 7 meter away, is that bad to have a tree there? It doesn't bother the main entrence but when I look at the blacony, the tree is in my view at 220 degree of the center of my condo.

I do have degree reading but which part you need? The center of the facing of my condo is at 205 degree... The door of my unit is 155 degree.. I got these reading from the center of the condo. Since the door of my unit would be in SE, should I hang something in there like a wind chime or a bell to suppress huo hai

The more I read the more I'm scared and the less I like this place...What you guys think? Is that a place to avoid? Or it's a good place and I could live with all those bad location and direction of the place.My stove will only have 1 drawer and I will mainly put my pan in there. Hanging 4 pots of plan between my kitchen and bathroom will be a hard task. But I could move the stove and redo my kitchen and I might do that if it would help my case. I can redo the bathroom too if that could help. I'm gonna paint my unit and wonder if color would help my feng shui. I'm also buying new furniture, could you tell me in every location which element they belong to and what element I should bring to enhance each sector or supress each sector? I know in bathroom and office I should bring earth. Should I put a wooden or metal wou luo in bathroom too?

How bout my office, is Wou gui a really bad guy? If placing wu lou there will be just fine then I'm happy with that.

If I would like to get another unit, where's the kitchen should be located based on our kua (me and my gf).

I learned alot from masters and research that my bazi is messed up. I'm part of those self affliction or what do they call, that I will be always hurting myself. That I'm bond to always do thing that aren't on my own will.

Some master say I have a special chart that I'm a wood follower since it dominate my chart ( day master wich is Yang earth) and I should get more wood in my life...Some other master say I have a simple weak yang earth chart and need fire to exhaust all the wood in my chart. If you want I can provide my DOB and TOB if you're interrested in my case! Again a complicated case!

Thanks to you all master,

Monac

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7017

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Monac,

Feng shui is an art of living in harmony with the environment, so to find a house that can suit you and your spouse may not be as easy as you think unless you build your own house.

Is your kitchen a open concept type? If so can you re-arrange your stove to avoid in direct conflict with the bathroom door. You can also keep the bathroom door toilet lid down at all times.

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7018

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bernard,

Yes my kitchen is an open concept, I could manage to move the stove.

I like the place but I still have a chance to pass on it. Are those bad location or direction major? If so, could you tell me where the kitchen should be located, so I could get another unit in the same building with a different location of the kitchen.

Thanks Bernard,

Monac

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7021

• lady moon
Bernadr154,

I am interested in the part you said about the door and window -
However if your main door is perpendicular to the big window, the direction of the big window will be taken as the facing direction.

Which FS Master or school is this from? I am interested in learning more about this view.

And yes, We do change our home based on the change in activity from Winter to Summer and the use of different doors. This info was found in Lillian Too's book and when we used it, the fortunes of the family improved.

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7023

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Monac,

Generally kitchen is best avoided at the NW sector because it causes fire burning the heaven gate and this may affect the patriarch. Also try to avoid having kitchen in direct conflict with the bathroom door.

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 11 months ago #7024

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi lady moon,

I can only said that these masters acquired their feng shui knowledge from their ancestors and are also active practitioner. I am not their client or student so is purely base on causal discussion with them. Sorry for unable to reveal much but for the handbook which I had mentioned is written by Grand Master Tan Khoon Yong.

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 10 months ago #7193

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Bernard,

Thank you so much for the analyse of my layout. I'm buying since my girlfriend really want this unit and hopefully those cure will help, I learned that wood is good for me but I think for my girlfriend need earth or water element. Should I bring some blue color in kitchen and earth element in the bathroom to supress the conflict between them?

Thanks,

Monac

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 10 months ago #7195

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Monac,

Congratulation for finding your love home. Please do not bring blue color into your kitchen as this will only create the water and fire conflict. Try to use earth color for the kitchen and this will create a harmony of fire produce earth cycle. For the bathroom I have no comment. Good luck

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 10 months ago #7249

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi bernard,

Looking further in my plan, I notice that the door of my unit is located in between SE and S which is my jue ming and Huo hai sector...Could I do something about this. I read that location of the door of my condo is also important. Is there any cure for that.

Wood and water is needed for me and my girlfriend since we're both weak and wood or water is most likely helpfucl to me and my gf.

Thanks,

Monac
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by Monac.

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 10 months ago #7253

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Monac,

There is nothing much you can do, what you can do now is make full use of the best sector of the house and face your best direction in all your endeavors.

One consolation is that since both of you need water and wood in your bazi and the maindoor seem to face the SE direction which is Wood, so this do help.

Bernard

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 10 months ago #7255

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey bernard,

Sorry I meant fire and wood lol

Thanks so much bernard,

Monac

Re:Bathroom sector 6 years, 8 months ago #8483

• Monac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi every master,

Today I went to see the progress of the construction of my condo, I notice there's a big tree in front of my condo, that tree is so tall that is blocking my view. I live on the second floor and it's probably gonna block all the sun going thru my living room. Should I be concerned about such thing? Like earlier on our discussion my living room is my facing and located to the southwest.

Thanks,

Monac
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by Monac.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds