entrance to the aptment at the end of the corridor
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: entrance to the aptment at the end of the corridor

entrance to the aptment at the end of the corridor 6 years, 11 months ago #6358

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
hello everyone!
my new apartment entrance is loated at the end of the corridor. it has 2 lights in both sides of the door lighting it up. and i hang a flower crown on the door it's artificial flowers but i love the way it's looking. i love my apartment all my family feels just wonderfull full of new energy, happy even though we have missing areas as N and NW but i already put a mirror there. I'd like to know why is it bad to have the door at the end of the corridor?. what can I do to fix it.
thank you all for being there

Re:entrance to the aptment at the end of the corridor 6 years, 11 months ago #6362

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Depending on the length of the corridor, it can create too strong a flow of qi to the door. Like having a house with a door facing a T-junction.

But -- as always -- it all depends on the details of the corridor, the floor, the lay-out of the building, the external forms, etc.

Just enjoy your lovely home!
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:entrance to the aptment at the end of the corridor 6 years, 11 months ago #6389

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
thank you very much, may be the corridor is a little longer then i wish but i like it and flowers in my door feels right. even when i tiered driving home and getting home just gives me more energy and sleepiness just dissapear.

Re:entrance to the aptment at the end of the corridor 6 years, 11 months ago #6479

• lady moon
It sounds as if this place has good energy for you. Your friends and family like and are happy to come and visit you. Enjoy it and be happy in your new home.

lady moon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds