Username Password: Remember me

conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door

conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door 1 week, 5 days ago #38503

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Let's say a house faces SE, so the house gua # is 6, which denotes SE as unlucky sector. Most likely, in the USA, main doors pretty much face the same direction as the house facing. It's almost impossible to make a main door facing other direction here, because wherever the main door is facing, it represents the address of the road.

In this case, any suggestion? Thanks

Re: conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door 1 week, 5 days ago #38506

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
for your case you can open a side door.

In Bazhai fengshui system there is a long and never lasting debate and arguement about the authenticity of the use of Personal Ming Gua or House Gua. Only one is real.

Also some party make use of both Gua which at the end get haywired.

Re: conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door 1 week, 5 days ago #38507

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
If comes to the worst, you can choose the bed and the stove best located to the Subject favourable locations.

Re: conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door 1 week, 5 days ago #38511

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Great idea for the side door, stove, and bed;)

OK, the main door...... I assume that NOT every household's main door works the same way, even everybody has the best direction for the main door. What I am trying to say is that there are only my husband and me living in the same house, without children. We almost never use the main door, but the garage door. In this case, the main door loses its importance in feng shui, correct??? Instead, our garage door might be the most important element, right??? If a door is never activated by the flow of chi and the opening and closing, it's not doing anything, right?
Last Edit: 1 week, 5 days ago by chueh.

Re: conflicts btw good house gua sectors w/ main door 1 week, 4 days ago #38515

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
chueh wrote:
Great idea for the side door, stove, and bed;)

OK, the main door...... I assume that NOT every household's main door works the same way, even everybody has the best direction for the main door. What I am trying to say is that there are only my husband and me living in the same house, without children. We almost never use the main door, but the garage door. In this case, the main door loses its importance in feng shui, correct??? Instead, our garage door might be the most important element, right??? If a door is never activated by the flow of chi and the opening and closing, it's not doing anything, right?

Yes and No.

Yes Garage is important then. So the Garage qi must connect to every part of the house.

No, the main door still affect the house qi since there is gap or small hole on the door even it is not opened. Unless you totally seal up the door with cement like a wall. So becareful and mindful to select the right door. Door is the 1st criteria in fengshui.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds