(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kua or zodiac

Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37581

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder
Hi all,

I was born in Nov 22 1980 14:29 (male)
According to my kua number 2 I should live in NE facing house. But someone told me if i should facing west because my zodiac is metal monkey. Which one is true? Can someone help me?

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37582

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder
For information my house now facing NE 26 degrees.
I post my topic in 8 Mansion-Tilt Door. I already did all, but nothing has changed.

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37589

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Ok its interesting to see your feedback. You did "all" according to who?

Since no result is kua number give you some hints? Metal monkey...... another kind of kua number?

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37591

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder
Hi xkfan,
Thanks for your reply
I did rearrange my sofa, furnitures, headboard facing, stove facing, put salt water cure for star #5 & #2. Activated water feature (not water fountain) outside next to the front door, just like JackyLee said. I wait at least 5 months for every cure/remedy. But it didn't work.
Last week i went to local feng shui practitioner, and he said my house should facing west (metal element) because i am monkey with metal element.

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37592

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
rayven wrote:
Hi xkfan,
Thanks for your reply
I did rearrange my sofa, furnitures, headboard facing, stove facing, put salt water cure for star #5 & #2. Activated water feature (not water fountain) outside next to the front door, just like JackyLee said. I wait at least 5 months for every cure/remedy. But it didn't work.
Last week i went to local feng shui practitioner, and he said my house should facing west (metal element) because i am monkey with metal element.

Okay, please re send your plan (after arrangement) to this post.

Fengshui is about the universal qi flow in the surrounding. It is the physical contact. It is not about your personal gua or bazi. Personal gua or bazi is for divination and destiny analysis.

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37593

• RapaNui
xkfan wrote:

Fengshui is about the universal qi flow in the surrounding. It is the physical contact. It is not about your personal gua or bazi.

Personal Gua is not for divination or destiny analysis.
Personal Gua is used when you do Feng Shui analysis in Flying Star or Eight Houses.
RapaNui

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37596

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
RapaNui wrote:
xkfan wrote:

Fengshui is about the universal qi flow in the surrounding. It is the physical contact. It is not about your personal gua or bazi.

Personal Gua is not for divination or destiny analysis.
Personal Gua is used when you do Feng Shui analysis in Flying Star or Eight Houses.

OK thanks to Rapanui. At least I know tthere is still some kind and watchful soul in this forum.

OK, let me re-quote my words on personal gua. Personal gua was created long after the house gua. If there are different group of gua for a couple then they might need to sleep in different places in order to fulfill the school of thought. This sounds and looks weird. Fengshui is created to harmonise the family member and not the opposite. There's only house gua in ancient time. But of course you can argue that the personal gua is more authentic or useful......etc. this issue was and still in the hot forum topic.

So please share us your experience. Thanks again to moderator, Rapanui.

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37597

• RapaNui
xkfan wrote:
If there are different group of gua for a couple then they might need to sleep in different places in order to fulfill the school of thought. This sounds and looks weird.

Yes, there are the rules of Eight Houses. But......not "in different places" but in "different directions". Sometimes "this" can be very interesting for the couple !
So......do you know Na Jia ?
RapaNui

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37602

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37603

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder
Hi xkfan

Thats my floor plan after arrangements. Maybe RapaNui could help me too?

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 3 weeks ago #37604

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Kua or zodiac 3 months, 2 weeks ago #37634

• Pinnacle
  • Fresh Boarder
They debated each other and forgot your problem..LOL

Re: Kua or zodiac 2 months, 2 weeks ago #37742

• Pinnacle
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, because no one Cannot solve your problem, let me try to solve it.
I suggest you follow your zodiac. I can tell you because you want to solve your problem, not your house.
Let me give you example. If your luck is good, your luck will come by it self EVEN IF YOU AVOID IT. If you have no luck, iIT WILL NOT COME to you even if you chase it.

Re: Kua or zodiac 2 months, 2 weeks ago #37743

• Pinnacle
  • Fresh Boarder
If you ever heard someone becomes unlucky after moving house? Is that because the house not good for him? Probably yes. But the truth is because he is unlucky to find the house that suit for him. If someone lucky enough, they will find a house that suit for them EVEN THEY DONT BELIEVE IN FENG SHUI. Like lottery, you try hard to get money from lottery, if you are unlucky no matter what you do, you will not get any money. But if you are lucky, you know the answer. House fengshui follow your personal fengshui.

Re: Kua or zodiac 1 month ago #38189

• Fortunatus
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Pinnacle,
Sorry just read your reply.
May be you are correct. Too much methods in feng shui. Different master different method. Don't know which one works for me.
Maybe need senior master to solve my problems.
You said about personal luck. It means that there is nothing i can do? Just surrender to my destiny?
Thaks in advance
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds