Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Home office question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home office question

Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35305

Hi guys,

I just bought a house, my main door facing north 3 and the main door is placed in north sector which is really bad for now according to the flying stars. Unfortunately, I cant find blue rhinoceros in Belgium. What can I do to diminish 7/7 stars influence here for November ? There are 1 wealth ship in this sector and 1 legged toad.

At the entrance (outside) I placed a pair of fu dogs and a Pa Kua mirror above my main door due to a poison arrow coming from a house almost in front of my house (the mirror doesn't affect my neighbors).

I'm born March 15th, 1978, 11h30PM.

I'm KUA 4 and my wife is KUA 3 (east group).

My house was built in 1960 but the former owner did some renovations in 2007.
We are currently doing some renovations too. Because of this, our house belongs the 8 period which is good.

In our house, my office (as I'm self-employed) is placed in WEST sector (no choice to place my office there and I know that is a bad sector for me).

I'm insurances and loans broker.

I know that I have to place my desk in far diagonal corner from my office entrance. This sector is NW sector which is a bad sector for me but I can face S or SE direction. If I should placed my desk there, there would be a window behind me (which is bad too). For now my desk is near the entrance, I sit in the south sector facing north (sheng shi).

Can you check the plan and let me know your thought about my home office feng shui, placement desk, ...
I work alone but there is a lot of competition in my industry.

Best regards,
Vincent

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0565.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0567.JPG
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by vincentlepage.

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35321

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- your office door is facing SE? if yes SE1 SE 2 or SE3?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35323

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi vincentlepage,

This is not good floorplan. Please go to www.floorplanner.com, it is very easy program. Dont forget furniture. Dont forget windows and doors. Office is not only important room in house.

As I can see you are focusing on Lo Shu squer...First set your floorplan.

About renovations...you think that is now period 8...what are you renovate?

Smsek1 is good in Feng Shui, he will solve your problems.

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35324

@wind : Thank you, I will do a complete plan of my house and office this evening (I will post it tomorrow). About renovations, windows and main door were changed in 2008 by the former owner. When we signed our mortgage last September, we planned to renovate the roof, replace water thank, septic tank, build a fifth bedroom for our eldest son, change the main door for a robust black door without glass. We already painted my office, our living and dining room (it's only one big room), bedrooms and toilet. We also plan to paint our hall in light grey and black as our main door is here (facing N3) and placed in north sector.

@smsek1 : my office door facing S : S3 (from inside to outside) . But there is another problem, my office door facing toilet door. We already painted toilet (very small room) in brown (earth color to diminish the bad influence) and we ordered a toilet door with a complete mirror on the outside part in order to make the toilet disappears.

Thank you both for your answer

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35325

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi vincentlepage,

If I correct understand you are only planning works on the house and do some renovation but not all...so, it is not period 8...if it still just plans then it it is not period 8.

However, we will wait your floorplan.

By the way South in next year is not good place for work.

Do you know anything about life former household members? Also, if you can than is good to see location on Google Earth.

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35326

@wind : all the house rooms will be paint in a new color this year.
The only rooms who are not paint yet are bathroom, kitchen, wife's office and hall (will be done this month).

All the renovations will be ended in July 17 but the big ones should be ended in February or March 17.

The former owners are mom and dad of a friend of our eldest daughter, what do you have to know about them ?
On Google Earth pic, we are placed where you see a green tree.

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

Sanstitre.jpg

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35327

I have another question.
I took once again my compass for the main door.

1) When I'm just at the main door, I read on my compass 20°.
2) When I go a meter inside, I read on my compass 12-13°.
3) When I go a meter outside, I read 12-13°.

What measure do I have to take in consideration for the main door ?

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35328

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
I just thought that I must I told you to check again with a compass but you've already done. Good.

In any case it is North3 (7.6 to 22.5). The deviation of five degrees is still tolerated.

Of course, I understand that you'd like the same three measurements. I hope you're paying attention to the presence of metal in the vicinity, it may be a problem.

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35329

This is the plan, I hope I did it right.

Link : floorplanner.com/projects/44269775-maison/viewer

67292399.jpg

67292399-2.jpg

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35330

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hello All,

Mind me to join this discussion. Its been awhile not active in this forum...

First of all, let me analyze your chart (just a small brief) using my zwds knowledge.

Male (15 Mar 1978 Zi Hour (11pm)... without chart verification(because its in the border line of midnight) I only can tell that your life self palace got tian ji and ju men star which usually means academic and debate...easy to have dispute and argument with others especially with your spouse. life ji and self lu in life self palace which means that you are talented,smart,always have feeling that life is not smooth moreover tend to have a good wealth luck if you willing to work hard because its self lu not a life lu. Life lu at your life siblings palace which indicate you will have a good relationship with your sibling and if possible(if you got sibling) much better you work with them(Partnership) to increase your wealth luck. this analyze will be different if Zi hour change to next day(11pm -1am) thats why need a chart verification.

Now ok we back to fengshui perspective... Fengshui is basically talking about "Qi dispersed by wind and gathering by water". if you studied classical san he or san yuan fengshui especially about xuan kong fei xing and xuan kong da gua then you will notice that fengshui is not a placement of object... is all about tuning the qi by analyze water and mountain form. It means that if you place a statue(lucky fu dog or lucky toad) and even pa kua mirror(in here mirror cannot diminish sha qi or missing part of the house) is not a fengshui solution which can change your earth luck... it will only affect your psychology point of view or at least make your house as a chinese antique shop..lol

Just to simplify your queries. here is some data that you describe previously
According to Ba Zhai (8 Mansion)->Husband (Gua 4/ Xun Gua), Wife (Gua 3/ Zhen Gua), House Gua(Gua 9/Li Gua) which means all in sync into east personal group... thats also quite a good point to start of... (so basically all good location in a same spot North, South, East and South East).

Xuan Kong Fei Xing(if you didnt do wrong measurement in your main door) --> a lot of renovation happen in 2007 so usually it will change period of the house become period 8... then if you plot xkfx chart then you will have a good sector in south which have a double mountain and water formation.. good if you can use the south sector as working and master bedroom. however in your floor plan south sector basically south is your kitchen area... hm, is that possible to move your work table into your kitchen area??if not then you can have a look at SW(2nd best sector area)....(The image of the pic is not quite clear when you zoom into...hardly to tell which one is west or east sector)...

Regards,
Candra

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35331

@candra : thank you for your answer, I'm impressed by the chart because I'm finding myself in what you written. Unfortunately, I can't move to the SOUTH or SOUTHWEST sector in order to work. SOUTHWEST sector is my wife's office (bottom left) and my office seems to be placed in WEST sector.

You can click on this link to get a better view of my floorplan : floorplanner.com/projects/44269775-maison/viewer

What I learnt about feng shui is all I read in Lillian too's books.

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35332

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hello Again,

If you cannot move the location then the only way you can do is moving your working desk... You can utilize small tai ji in the west sector..by using small taiji then your working desk can move into a good sector in office area.

Btw try to positioning a big pot of plant near toilet door to diminish sha qi from toilet... dont use mirror because it doesnot count as a remedy in classical fengshui.

Try to read other author book which talks about classical fengshui especially about xuan kong fei xing. All remedy in classical fengshui only utilize five element not a figure placement even color or painting wall also not include in classical notes. If you got whatsapp or wechat then you can ask my ID via email.. sometimes I also have a CM group discussion.

Regards,
Candra

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35333

Hi candra,

If I position my desk in W sector, my questions are :

- Facing east is also good to me but it's not my sheng shi, is it a problem ?
- I will have a window behind me, is it good ?

Where can I find your email ?

Xuan kong fei xing = flying stars ?

Best regards,
Vincent

Re: Home office question 1 year, 7 months ago #35337

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi There,

" East" also one of 4 favorable direction for Xun Gua... even its not a sheng Qi but If we cannot tune into best location then we can find 2nd best or 3rd best ... There is no shoes that fits all size....lol... sometimes we also need to see from big picture and just stick into one system which can give us a good result. If there is no sha qi which pointed to the window then there should be no problem. Xuan Kong Fei Xing is also known as flying star.

Regards,
Candra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds