Username Password: Remember me

West group people live in east group house
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: West group people live in east group house

West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34943

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
I had been studying fengshui for 5 years already. Recently I had some confusing on this 8 mansion. I understand that we had our own gua. And house had house gua.

I am a west group people. I am born in 1976. My gua is 6. Recently I bought a east group house. Sitting east facing west. OK. There are 2 option. Let us discuss here. Hope can solve my confusing. And can also help other, my friend also ask me on fengshui, I am giving them my opinion for free. This is my hobby.

Option 1: I put my master room in auspicious east sector of the house (N, S, E, SE), and my head facing west when I sleeping.

Option 2: I put my master room in not-auspicious west sector of the house (NW, W, SW, NE), and my head facing west when I sleeping.

As I read many fengshui book, many give 2 difference answer as above option 1 and 2. Which is the correct one. For those who really know fengshui, please join in and diacuss. For those who is new to fengshui, please do not join in and discuss, as it will confuse more people. Thank you very much.

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34944

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
Option 1:
a) I put my master room in auspicious east sector of the house (N, S, E, SE),
b) but east sector of the house is my gua not-auspicious sector,
c) and my head facing west when I sleeping.

Option 2:
a) I put my master room in not-auspicious west sector of the house (NW, W, SW, NE),
b) but west sector of the house is my gua auspicious sector,
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoreira

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34947

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
If you studying fengshui for 5 years, You should know it
What is the "master room"? Living room or bedroom?
If you sleep in the "master room" and if you must choose, it is more important is the direction of your head.
Good night
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34949

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
- This is East group house facing west sitting east.
- I am west group people gua 6.

Any REAL FENG SHUI TEACHER/MASTER can give me answer?

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34950

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
- This is East group house facing west sitting east.
- I am west group people gua 6.

Any REAL FENG SHUI TEACHER/MASTER can give me answer?

[attachment:1]house gua image.jpg[/attachment]

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34951

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
method 1-

suggest u to tilt the door or create a tunnel/passage to lead it to the auspicious sector to convert the east-4 house to become west-4 group. this is normally practice my most people.

sleep head bed facing should also consider bazi favorable elements before u decide

method 2-

is to put different carpet color at the door to tame or to drain the sha qi at the door- like if ur door facing west, metal is the sha qi, so your can use blue carpet or grey carpet to drain the metal energy to suit or u can use red carpet to heat the metal

your attached file cannot be open. can u send it to my email address below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by smsek1.

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34959

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your comment smsek.

Both your method does not solve my question. Please read properly my question. I want to know my option 1 is correct or option 2 is correct. One of my option is wrong.

And your method 1 does not work, because my house is a terrace intermediate house. So there is not way I can open my door in other direction. And opening a door in other direction does not change the facing of the house. It can only change the door facing of the house, but does not change the house facing.

And your method 2 is not related to my question.

Can any REAL FENGSHUI TEACHER/MASTER come in and answer my question? Many thanks...

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34960

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
Can any REAL fengshui expert come in and solve my question? Tell me my option 1 is correct or option 2 is correct? And please give details explaination why the answer is which option. Many thanks.

Can Lillian Too come in and explain?

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34965

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi guys,

I being summon back by clemenwee to help him solve his problems. Well, before I proceed to help you, I need to reply other before give my answer.

Hi Mark,
Perhaps you need to understand more is his question not the labeling rooms around. His question is either direction or location, please understand his question first.

Hi smsek,

You reply is good but that not apply in Eight Mansion methods. you mix up with BaZi Feng Shui and Xuan Kong Flying star. You need to be clear what method to use before apply. Try not to apply everything if you don't have profound knowledge in Feng Shui.

Hi Clemenwee,

I going to answer you in next post. Please continue read on.

Thank you
JL

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34966

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
To answer your question,

We need to go back to the very beginning lesson first. In ancient Feng Shui, there are two schools: Landforms and Formula. So both have different application but the most important is the Landform and afterward is Formula.
These mean that Location is more important than Direction.

Ok, you have to understand the House Gua and Life Gua. House is to LOCATE the house auspicious and inauspicious sectors (Reminder: when I say sectors mean on the house, visualize there are nine boxes in your house). For Life Gua is to find your personal auspicious and inauspicious DIRECTION only.

So which important? According to the ancient text: Eight Mansions Bright Mirror (八宅明镜), there are few things you must understand but I make it simplify so just follow it:

1) House Gua Auspicious Sector + Life Gua Auspicious Direction = You will see the very auspicious result very fast

2) House Gua Auspicious Sector + Life Gua Inauspicious Direction = You still locate you yourself in the Auspicious Sector and no matter what bad direction you facing, you will still get the Auspicious result.

3) House Gua Inauspicious Sector + Life Gua Auspicious Direction = Assume that you locate your room in the Inauspicious location SO you can put you bed head in the auspicious direction to solve the problems but still it’s not always can help UNLESS you know the Advance techniques of Eight Mansion.

4) House Gua Inauspicious Sector + Life Gua Inauspicious Direction: This is the worst case and you will see the inauspicious result very fast.

5) All above= No matter what happen, basic Feng Shui Internal Landforms MUST apply. For example, the bed head behind must always a solid wall without windows or picture hanging on top of your head. SO remember, this is MUST apply internal landform.

So this is the application of the Eight Mansion Methods but there are still lot of Eight Mansion theory that didn’t teach now which is the Five Elements of Eight Wanderer Stars and 24 Mountains of Na Jia Eight Mansions.

Well, I hope I have answer you the questions.

Thank you
JL

Re: West group people live in east group house 1 year, 8 months ago #34967

• clemenwee
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jacky Lee,

1) Thank you very very much for your professional reply, and solving my confusing question in my mind for few weeks. Just to confirm it. So the option 1 as below is the correct one?

I am west group people gua 6. The house is East group house facing west sitting east (Terrace Intermediate house).

Option 1:
a) I put my master room in auspicious east sector of the house (N, S, E, SE),
b) but East sector of the house is my gua not-auspicious sector,

2) I starting to confuse by reading a few article in the internet saying, if a west group people living in the east group house, I have to locate my master room, and other important activity in the not auspicious sector of the house, which is (NW, W, SW, NE), because this sector of the house is an auspicious sector based on my Life Gua. So the article is wrong?

3) Auspicious Sector
- Auspicious sector west house - (NW, W, SW, NE)
- Auspicious sector east house – (N, S, E, SE)

If for a west life gua people, staying in the west group house (NW, W, SW, NE), the auspicious sector of the house is of course the same (NW, W, SW, NE).
But if for a west group life gua people, staying in the east group house, the auspicious sector of the house is (N, S, E, SE), so we have to locate our master room and important activity in (N, S, E, SE)? But (N, S, E, SE) sector to west group people is Inauspicious.

This is a few of the article I read in the internet that start to confuse me since a few weeks ago.

www.indigosun.com/old_files/Sept99/feng_shui.htm
“If you live in an opposite life group house, the locations of the house that are considered unlucky will be your lucky locations. Again, this underscores the need to bring your personal elements for balancing the space into play. After balancing these locations, they become lucky for you, so it’s good to use these areas as much as possible. The other way to maximize your luck, regardless of which rooms in the house you use the most, is to always face one of your lucky directions.”

wofs.com/index.php/landscape-feng-shui-s...when-east-meets-west
“In our example here, we look at an East-group house, one that faces south and sits north. Both its facing and sitting directions are EAST group directions. Now consider the implications of the house patriarch being a WEST group person. What can he do then to improve the feng shui of the property for himself and his family?

The first thing to note of course is that sitting and facing directions (based on Kua formula feng shui) is not the only method of feng shui. It is equally important to look at the flying star natal chart of the property, as well as the annual and monthly charts. Second, although the entire house may not be able to face or sit in a direction that is good for you, BUT you can still activate the SMALL TAI CHI of the way you sit and sleep, and which doors you use to enter the house.”

Kindly advice on the above question.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
clemenwee
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds