Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA)

ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34889

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Masters,

I would like to know what are the possible ways to enhance your NE sector of the house if it was my wealth area. I understand that the 5star is residing in here this 2016. My NE sector belongs to the SINK AREA(Wash basin), I just put a money plant beside my SINK area to accumulate wealth and hang a 5 rod windchime to tame the 5star. My mother in law gave me a gold buddha, when can I place it to the NE?The possible way I can put the buddha is to put it at the top of the cabinet at the top of my wash basin, Would this be okay since it's so near at my ceiling?

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34890

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- r u going to pray this golden buddha too?

also be careful if your bazi hate metal, then it is not advisable to put so much metal energy in your house!
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by smsek1.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34891

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
My bazi is Jia wood, my mother in law gave it to me just today and told me to say a little prayer.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34892

• Golden_Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
For the past 20 years of practising Fengshui and meditation, most of my time is spent studying the Northeast direction and it's effect on house occupants. Myopic of me but you will come to understand it's importance if you have the affinity. I can see clearly that you are facing career and money issues from the way you are dealing with your Northeast corner. Your upcoming period will not be as smooth because your life will change soon. Better seek some remedies. I'm not in the position to advise you.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34893

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
I am only leasing the house so that is the problem.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34894

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
Hi semsek, yes will a little prayer have a chance to answer wish?

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34896

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Please post in your house floor plan. Even it's a lease house but still the least we can do.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34899

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
Attached is the floorplan. It was built just last year March 2015. Facing SE 131.6 degree.
[attachment:1]FACE SE 1833 FLOORPLAN.png[/attachment]

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34900

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
Attached is the floorplan. It was built just last year March 2015. Facing SE 131.6 degree.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34901

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
What happened, unable to open.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34904

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
Do you have a yahoomail?I'll send it to you then.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34928

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
mgmisola wrote:
Do you have a yahoomail?I'll send it to you then.

You can email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 9 months ago #34929

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
sent you already.

Re: ENHANCING THE NE SECTOR (wEALTH AREA) 1 year, 8 months ago #34971

• Golden_Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
Madam

I noted that you like to place a Buddha statue in your Northeast sector/ corner. Placement of spiritual figurines (including Mother Mary's or Jesus's representation) is an important art by itself and wasn't part of Fengshui until recently residential Fengshui became more popular. Most people know that spiritual figurines must be placed at energy-gathering spots but this cannot be determined by floorplan. It's not a simple "spot diagonal to the dragon door" or a "spot diagonal to the tiger door". A Fengshui master/ Taoist master/ Energy worker trained to identify such spots, must go to your place, do the proper assessment, determined the spot then position the spiritual figurine and wait for the "response". I'm not saying I'm very good but I think one must take into account various factors for e.g. changes in Sun's constellation path and it's not captured in the Chinese Loupan. That's why my Fengshui seniors always repeat to me,"70% terrain scan and 30% energy scan" but personally my experiences whacked me hard and I stick to "90% terrain scan and 10% energy scan" instead. No point choosing sites that have excellent Fengshui energy on the Luopan but it is situated on a rubbish dump and the surrounding 5 radius of slum.

Don't mind me saying this; I once did terrain Fengshui for Philippines and as of now I've only found only one good Fengshui area and it is not situated in Manila.

I cannot advise much because I don't know much about your property or your surrounding. In addition, I am very into karma practice therefore, I am very careful of how my advice can affect your life. One wrong simple advice from me can totally mess up your life just because I did not properly assess your place. Messing up your life messes up my practice too haha.

I thought carefully about how I can help you and thought of these two advices that might be useful to you:

1) Don't place spiritual figurines in Northeast corner of your house; and
2) Don't place spiritual figurines near running water.

You got other things to think about now, other than placing a Buddha in your house. You can go to the temple or a church to make a wish if you want to.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Golden_Zen.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds