Username Password: Remember me

Understanding 8 mansions and Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Understanding 8 mansions and Application

Understanding 8 mansions and Application 1 year, 9 months ago #34842

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
[attachment:1]0_Grand-Central-Residences-Mandaluyong-Metro-Manila-Philippines.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment:1]image.png[/attachment]
Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie in this forum, I just moved in to my new apartment two months ago and still I have no luck of finding a job. And my baby got sick just yesterday. There is a lot of questions about the position of my furnitures.
I would like to seek help in enterpreting my 8 mansions based on the position and location of my rooms and furnitures. I have attached the 8 mansions layout and the floorplan of my unit.

On the other hand, these are my observations so far. Let me know if I'm correct.

1. My northeast section was under my sink area, Is there any implications on these?I have put a money tree and cashbox coffer at the top of my cabinet to boost the wealth area?Other ways to improve it?
2. My main door is directly facing the toilet door, I placed a wu lou to cure it, this is the northarea of my house? I also put waterplant inside my bathroom. Is these all correct?
3. According to the 8mansions, West is the sheng qi area and I don't know where is this located at my house based on the floorplan.

4. The southeast area has been part of dining room, I put up a plant on this side, accoding to 8 mansion, is this also correct?
5. My baby is sick now? Am I missing something area to cure?
6. There is an exposed overhead beam in my living room and bedroom?how to cure it?
7. There is a particular column in my bed area the consume most of the space, is this a missing corner?how to cure it?
8. I am having difficulty finding a job, my birthdate is sept 27, 1986 female GMT +8. How can I improve areas of my home to find a better job?
9. Beside my bed we also used the floor to sleep at night, the position is across the door from the balcony, is this okay?

Appeciate your effort in addressing my queries.

Thanks!

[attachment:1]image.png[/attachment]
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by mgmisola.

Re: Understanding 8 mansions and Application 1 year, 9 months ago #34843

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- can u post your house plan or send to my email address below. i cannot open the file that u attached

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

need your main door facing angle n when was the house built?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by smsek1.

Re: Understanding 8 mansions and Application 1 year, 9 months ago #34845

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Songmeng,

Already sent you the floorplan.

The 30 sqm condo unit were build just last 2015 with four of us occupying it.

Appreciate your help in advance!

Grace

Re: Understanding 8 mansions and Application 1 year, 9 months ago #34855

• mgmisola
  • Junior Boarder

Attachment FACE SE 1833 FLOORPLAN WITH COMPASS tif.tif not found

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by mgmisola. Reason: attachment
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds