Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Which tipe is my house a west or a east house?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which tipe is my house a west or a east house?

Which tipe is my house a west or a east house? 1 year, 9 months ago #34729

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Someone could help me please?
According to the 8 mansions is my house a west or a east house? I've read differents opinions about that.

The house was constructed in 2015 Sit (325º) NW3 and Face (145º) SE3,
Main door is located on SW corner pointing to direction (235º), it opens to the inside and when we enter we'll go direction (55º).

This house does not have the main door on the front, but instead on it's right side if we are pointing to the facing road.
I should explain that the wall of the house which is the main door (SW), there are just a few windows and no street on that side of the ground, so the main face is the one that has larger windows, higher input light and faces the road, is facing (145º) SE3 even without any door there.

There is a back door in NW2 pointing to (325º) NW.

Which tipe of house is it?
Which corners are the Sheng Chi, Nien yen, Tien Yi, Fu Wei and the inauspicious Chueh ming, Lui Sha, Wu Kwei, Ho Hai?

Re: Which tipe is my house a west or a east house? 1 year, 9 months ago #34730

• RapaNui
Attachments:
RapaNui

Re: Which tipe is my house a west or a east house? 1 year, 9 months ago #34741

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you RapaNui

I'm surprised!
As the house sit northwest, makes sense that belongs to the western group, but I thought the opposite (facing corner) always corresponded to the Sheng Qi. This is not the case.
However it is good news for me and my husband that we are personal Gua 2 and thus being a West group house, favorable locations coincide with our favorable directions. However I have some questions:

In the good places of the house:
(SW) Yan Nian, is the main door and the half of the stairs. There is a problem?
(W) Sheng Qi, is the other half of the stairs, and all the laundry which is also used by the kids for study. What are the elements needed for prosperity in this case?
(NW) Fu Wei, is the back door, which is often used when we stay at home on weekends and holidays. What does it mean?
(NE) Tian Yi, is part of the kitchen where are the stove and oven, and also part of the living room. Is that bad?

And the bad parts of the house:
(N) Liu Sha, is the rest of the kitchen. I think it's not bad, right?
(E) Wu Gui, is most of the living room. Not the best place, how can I improve, what are the elements needed to do so?
(SE) to the front center of the house, which I think should be good, is not, because it has the Ho Hai. There is a small corner of the living room and one entire bathroom. On one hand it seems bad, but on the other hand seems cured, am I right?
(S) Jue Ming, is a room where I and my husband sleep, pointed to the northeast until February 2017 to avoid facing Tai Sui. It's bad because this wall is separating the bathroom, but it is the only alternative to avoid pointing the Southwest. I think that this situation needs a serious cure, so maybe that's why we lack money. What is your best suggestion? What are the elements needed for this case?

Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms whose orientations was chosen according to personal Guas of each resident, but there are two bathrooms occupying the (N) Liu Sha and part of (NE) Tian Yi. How can I remedy?

I hope someone can help me ... thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds