Username Password: Remember me

tilt door
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: tilt door

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35020

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Xkfan,
I agree... Btw is it fine to use general chinese almanac ( i mean not individual / specific chinese almanac ) for placing cure/ remedy?
I already move my sofa as Mark15 said. Any idea with the blade sha?

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35026

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
rayven wrote:
Hi Xkfan,
I agree... Btw is it fine to use general chinese almanac ( i mean not individual / specific chinese almanac ) for placing cure/ remedy?
I already move my sofa as Mark15 said. Any idea with the blade sha?

Wheres the blade sha?

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35055

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35056

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
rayven wrote:

Try to take picture from the main door facing out. Mostly sha qi is taken from here. Whatever you see from the main door will influence the house occupants.

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35057

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35058

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
No worry. No sha.

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35065

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Quote from Bernard154
Re:8 Mansions - West facing house
Hi ROSS-LIM

Both are different school of feng shui. In the recent 7th IFSA's convention, 84 yrs Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai a 8 Mansions expert did mentioned that if your main door is located at the Jue Ming or 5 ghost sector and at the same time you also have a good flying star 8, what will happen?. According to him you will die first before you could enjoy the star 8. ha ha Drinking a toxic arsenic and health tonic at the same time. He explained that flying star changes every yearly and monthly whereas 8 Mansions is a permanent sector.

Select one type of feng shui that you are comfortable and knowledgeable and use the other as a compliment.

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35066

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Could someone explain to me should i activate water star 8 or not ? Because my front door at NE sector where both water star 8 and 5 yellow are at same place.

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35072

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
You should not. Anyway, activating sector require proper date selection as well if not it may back fire.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35073

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi gamer123,
So i should't. About the proper date selection, do you think general almanac ( i.e Lillian Too almanac ) is accurate enough ? Or there is specific method ( based on DOB, gender, etc ) ?

Re: tilt door 1 year, 3 months ago #35074

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
almanac(Tongshu) is the lowest form of date selection and should only be taken too seriously. A proper fengshui practitioner will use date selection system like Qi men dun jia, astrology or xuan kong da gua method etc.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fortunatus

Re: tilt door 1 year, 2 months ago #35247

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi rayven,

Here is the answer on your question about blade sha...Just read.
Attachments:

Re: tilt door 1 year, 2 months ago #35248

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Wind,
Isn't NE Gen- Earth ? Besides move the main door, is there any other solution?

Re: tilt door 1 year, 2 months ago #35249

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
@ Wind

what you said is correct,

@ rayven
I can understand your feelings. What wind has written in short is true, to understand you need to learn Feng shui by attend a class and practical exposure.

NE is Gen earth element and you are the earth element. and then the further analysis follows tells the effect of the Qian / head of the family effecting , with the blade sha. and you have a dead end road the other side.

The best is to contact your local Feng Shui consultant, rather than breaking your head, or learn Feng shui form a master, and correct your house.

So that you can understand, why and how the house luck of 33% is important with the external environment. and how the energies work for different people in the same house as the time passes.

It is not possible to explain in this forum all the things that has to be taken into consideration. You have to look at 8 Mansions of the house and the person and then the 24 mountains along with the animal year of birth.
Keep Smiling

Re: tilt door 1 year, 2 months ago #35253

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Gautam Rao,

Nice to meet you again..
Thanks for your explanation. After i followed your advices ( salt water cure, bed position, yin water, moving water, tilt stove ) and the advices from other masters who joined this forum ( rearanged my living room ), slowly i got my job back. In the same time my wife had to go into the hospital. She is fine now. I know feng shui is not a magic. Feng shui need time to work. And i guess it WORKS for me. Thank for all who care and solve about my problem. GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: tilt door 1 year ago #35919

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi all...
Is bathroom or kitchen counted as missing area/corner? If its a missing area, how to cure it?

Re: tilt door 6 months, 2 weeks ago #37458

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi....

Is it ok if bed headboard facing against bathroom wall? Now my bed headboard facing SW and i need to have my headboard facing NE (Sheng Chi).
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds