North facing bedroom wall colour
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: North facing bedroom wall colour

North facing bedroom wall colour 2 years, 1 month ago #33606

• Alexi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all

I have a small bedroom that needs decorating, the window faces north, the entrance door is in the south and it is very narrow. I understand the it is a water room and needs blue, black and grey or metal, does that mean I can only use these colours on the walls or can I choose a wall colour and then add blue or grey elements to the room?

Alexi

Re: North facing bedroom wall colour 2 years, 1 month ago #33608

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Alexi,

The answer depends on the person and i feng shui school.

Therefore, some say that the color does not matter and you can get a color that you like.

Others will tell you to take the blue color.

I will say both ... color may not be important, take the one you want ... but if you want a blue color it is in general good for the North this year.

No fire, metal and earth elements.

There is annual # 7th. North is not very good this year and you have to be sure if your bedroom set in a sector of the North.

Re: North facing bedroom wall colour 2 years, 1 month ago #33619

• Alexi
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for that

I am thinking of a dark blue on the redder/warmer side with some strong pink highlights to warm it up and milk white for covers etc.

That is the current mood board but i quite like turquoise and I think that would be a more fun blue.

I will probably paint the north window wall in the strong colour and leave the other walls off white or a very pale something.

Alexi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds