Username Password: Remember me

Main door located in and facing Total Loss sector
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Main door located in and facing Total Loss sector

Main door located in and facing Total Loss sector 2 years, 5 months ago #31796

• jenyfilan
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm hoping someone can please help to shed some light. I've been reading on this for the past 2 days and feel very stuck.

We're buying our first home, an apartment in a big building which means there's not much flexibility to change anything around except rearranging the furniture.

The main door of the apartment is facing west (260 degree), therefore the House Kua is 3. The main door is also located in the West sector, which is Total Loss or Jue Ming in Chinese. My personal Life Kua is also 3, which makes West also my worst direction.

The kitchen is located in the Northwest sector and facing East. Not sure what this means for the House Kua and Life Kua.

From reading the materials available online, this feels like it's doomed b cause the House and Life Kua are the same, and the front door which is the most important feature for fengshui is located and facing the worst Qi, the Total Loss.

Is there any cure? Is it so bad that we should just pull the offer, lose the few thousands dollars deposit and keep away from this apartment?

I really in distressed as this is such a nice flat and I was so happy until I read about fengshui and realised the be set up of the apartment and that it also does not compatible with my personal Kua.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by jenyfilan.

Re: Main door located in and facing Total Loss sector 2 years, 5 months ago #31800

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi, can send me your house plan with door facing angle to my email below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Main door located in and facing Total Loss sector 2 years, 5 months ago #31803

• jenyfilan
  • Fresh Boarder
smsek1 wrote:
hi, can send me your house plan with door facing angle to my email below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hi smsek, thank you again for replying to both my posts on 8 Mansions and Flying Stars. I have emailed you the floor plan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds