Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: kua

kua 2 years, 4 months ago #30915

• liasy
  • Fresh Boarder
my husband and i's kua numbers are 8 and 7. south direction is not good for us but our business face the south direction and at home we sleep with our heads to the south but changing the position is not possible for both.what remedies can we do?

Re: kua 2 years, 4 months ago #30972

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi liasy

For Kua 8
The Tian Yi is NW2, and E1
The Sheng Qi is SW2, E3
For Kua 7
Tian Yi is SW2, E3.
Sheng Qi is NW2, E1

Depends on the problems you have.. the sleeping positions.

This is generic
- I recommend you to keep your and yours husbands head towards the SW2,

o fine tune ,to give you the best, Pls do provide the with correct dimensions floor plan , mentioning the areas and the building / house facing as well as the door position and direction with the compass reading.
Keep Smiling

Re: kua 2 years, 3 months ago #31614

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Liasy
It seems unlikely that you can not change anything. If you can not change the direction of seating or sleeping, can be changed the place, in which they, you working or you sleeping. Everyone has a choice of four sectors and four directions. If you can not be in the right direction, it may be possible, to work, to sleep or to seat in the right sector. And vice versa.

It need not be a problem. You and your husband are from the same group of people, the Western Group. All directions of the positive and harmful are the same for you and for your husband. The only problem how you have, is such that, if you have one chair to watch TV then you have "fight" with husband (if set in the right direction).

There are other factors that affect the good feng shui. It is important that influence was more good than bad. For this we need some other information, about whom he wrote gautam.rao.
Good Luck
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds