Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Eight Mansion Method (八宅法)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法)

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36431

  • marieian78
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 48
  • Karma: 0
Hi JackyLee,
Great information on 8 mansion method
I have been trying to use flying star method as im a horse and conflicted this year, what elements do you suggest to put in place in the East, South, SW, W and NW?

Also what can i do to improve helpful people/mentors?

Thanks

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36442

  • Fortunatus
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 85
  • Karma: 0
Hi JackyLee,

Thanks for your reply,
How to activate 4 auspicious sector? If I place water feature at NE to active my Sheng Chi ( where indirect spirit is here), is it ok?

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36496

  • JackyLee
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Contributor
  • Posts: 537
  • Karma: 29
Hi marieian,

This is only Eight Mansion Methods, if you using the Flying Star thenn you need to check with this methods.

jackyleeht @ yahoo . com

J

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36497

  • JackyLee
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Contributor
  • Posts: 537
  • Karma: 29
Hi ray,

You only can apply by you yourself not water feature. Just use more that sector then you will see the result very soon.

J
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fortunatus, seekerz

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36532

  • seekerz
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: -1
JackyLee wrote:
Hi ray,

You only can apply by you yourself not water feature. Just use more that sector then you will see the result very soon.

J


Hi sir..
can you teach how to activate each of 4 auspicious sector and how to supress each of 4 inauspicious sector (if neccessary)?
thanks
Last Edit: 11 months ago by seekerz.

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36534

  • JackyLee
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Contributor
  • Posts: 537
  • Karma: 29
The secret of activate all of them is make sure you use more sector at that place, for example, you sleep, do your work or maybe listen music over these auspicious sector then you will enhance the auspicious energy within you.

If let say, you locate yourself in bad sector then you need to turn yourself to personal auspicious Direction!!!

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36537

  • seekerz
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: -1
JackyLee wrote:
The secret of activate all of them is make sure you use more sector at that place, for example, you sleep, do your work or maybe listen music over these auspicious sector then you will enhance the auspicious energy within you.

If let say, you locate yourself in bad sector then you need to turn yourself to personal auspicious Direction!!!


please correct if im wrong.
by using house KUA,
Sheng Qi sector is good for main door, living room
Tian Yi and Yan Nian is good for bedroom
Fu Wei good for study room / office

Wu Gui is good for Toilet
Jue Ming is good for Kitchen

how about Liu Sha and Ho Hai?

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months ago #36539

  • JackyLee
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Contributor
  • Posts: 537
  • Karma: 29
seekerz wrote:
JackyLee wrote:
The secret of activate all of them is make sure you use more sector at that place, for example, you sleep, do your work or maybe listen music over these auspicious sector then you will enhance the auspicious energy within you.

If let say, you locate yourself in bad sector then you need to turn yourself to personal auspicious Direction!!!


please correct if im wrong.
by using house KUA,
Sheng Qi sector is good for main door, living room
Tian Yi and Yan Nian is good for bedroom
Fu Wei good for study room / office

Wu Gui is good for Toilet
Jue Ming is good for Kitchen

how about Liu Sha and Ho Hai?


Liu Sha is also a tricky star, you can use this as WILD peach blossom star. Let say, if a guy or girl is singlea dn is hardly get one relationship, then apply let him or her to sleep in the Liu Sha sector together with the personal Liu Sha direction to get relationship. Once he or she get relationship, then change back to auspicious direction or maybe Yan Nian direction.

As huo hai is also negative star, so make sure locate it at toilet or kitchen will be help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seekerz

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 10 months, 3 weeks ago #36607

  • seekerz
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: -1
JackyLee wrote:

Liu Sha is also a tricky star, you can use this as WILD peach blossom star. Let say, if a guy or girl is singlea dn is hardly get one relationship, then apply let him or her to sleep in the Liu Sha sector together with the personal Liu Sha direction to get relationship. Once he or she get relationship, then change back to auspicious direction or maybe Yan Nian direction.

As huo hai is also negative star, so make sure locate it at toilet or kitchen will be help.


1. should the other doors in the house should also facing auspicious directions?
ex : - bedroom door facing tian yi/yan nien direction
- toilet facing wu gui direction

2. if i have a plant like this, this will be wood or earth element?

419126_dff3d69a-ee63-11e4-9378-b99b64efb121.jpg


3. if someone have a water element and he work on fire element (as a chef restaurant), can he success? how to balancing water element to working element? enchance the personal element or supress the personal element?
Last Edit: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by seekerz.

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 10 months, 3 weeks ago #36609

  • JackyLee
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Contributor
  • Posts: 537
  • Karma: 29
seekerz wrote:
JackyLee wrote:

Liu Sha is also a tricky star, you can use this as WILD peach blossom star. Let say, if a guy or girl is singlea dn is hardly get one relationship, then apply let him or her to sleep in the Liu Sha sector together with the personal Liu Sha direction to get relationship. Once he or she get relationship, then change back to auspicious direction or maybe Yan Nian direction.

As huo hai is also negative star, so make sure locate it at toilet or kitchen will be help.


1. should the other doors in the house should also facing auspicious directions?
ex : - bedroom door facing tian yi/yan nien direction
- toilet facing wu gui direction

2. if i have a plant like this, this will be wood or earth element?

419126_dff3d69a-ee63-11e4-9378-b99b64efb121.jpg


3. if someone have a water element and he work on fire element (as a chef restaurant), can he success? how to balancing water element to working element? enchance the personal element or supress the personal element?


1. No need, all you need to locate your bedroom(s) and main door in the auspcious sector and kitchen in inauspcious sector.

2. Wood element

3. Depend on the favorable or unfavorable, e.g. if Fire elements is favorable for the bazi then he or she will easily success.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seekerz

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 10 months, 2 weeks ago #36679

  • seekerz
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: -1
if i'm using 8 mansion method to activate or supress the 4 auspicious/inauspicious sector, should i consider/comparing with Flying Star method area??
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds