Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Eight Mansion Method (八宅法)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法)

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 7 months ago #5498

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
Will definitely wait for the succeeding posts as this is really very informative. Can't wait for the next posts! Thanks in advance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulahgutoski

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 1 month ago #9572

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Jacky,

You are great, thank you for the clear information.

Only you, I could understand this Feng Shui better.

Lady Night

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 1 month ago #9682

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi jacky

You are great, you made a very simplifed way to understand the Eight Masion method.

Cheers'
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 5 years, 1 month ago #17661

• ShawnDs
Hi to all,

could anyone please continue in this topic please? I feel there is an information gap regarding the 8 mansion...
I do not get it clearly myself...

The poem itself gives me almost nothing..

Thank you in advance

Shawn

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 10 months ago #18924

• redart
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
My house is a KUN house,with main door facing NE 60degrees.But the maindoor falls in the East sector( HO HAI/disaster location of house) Please Help.I also want to know if it is favourable to use this main door for my kua 4 husband?

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 9 months ago #19486

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi redart and everyone,

I am so sorry for my missing in this WOFS forum. I was going to seek many master and continue upgrade myself. Previously I was self-study Chinese Metaphysics and now I return with my new knowledge and I will try to spare more time helping you guys to solve more problem.

Redart, The Huo Hai maybe a bad sector for you but no worry, either you can activate the Sheng Qi and The Tian Yi to help you resolve all the matter.

Regard
JL

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 9 months ago #19514

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Welcome back after the long break from this forum. Everyone is missing you.

What have you learned after so many months of missing?

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 6 months ago #20542

Hi,
Sorry to trouble you. I know you are very busy.
Please would you help me cure this problem
My husband kua number is 9 (East Group) and our front door faces NW which is his cheung ming (total loss) direction
We cannot change the direction of the front door and cannot use the back door (as it access to garden only)
Please would you tell me what to do to avoid the bad effects of the front door facing the total loss direction.
My husband is the main breadwinner of the family.
Thank you very very much

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 6 months ago #20550

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
First question is: have you experienced the total loss? Nothing is going your way? You have serious illness? Has it been that way as long as you have lived there? Or only some years? Some months?
You must analyze whether there really is a problem and whether the door facing is it.

While hue ming at the front door isn't good, it isn't always disaster either. Jue ming is a metal star and in your case it is in a metal gua (NW) so it is not being aggravated, not being attacked nor drained. In short, it has nothing to get angry about. Having je ming at the front door in the South would be so much worse!
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 6 months ago #20551

Hi Devadog, Thanks very much for taking the time to help me.
We moved in 12 months ago, after 6 months I lost my job I loved unexpectedly and now 12 months later, my husbands job is being seriously threatened.
I am also very worried about the future in case the word 'total loss' implies more loss might be waiting.
Please would you let me know if there is any way I can make peace with the energy and elements.
Many thanks again.

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 6 months ago #20552

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Clanpau10999 wrote:
Hi Devadog, Thanks very much for taking the time to help me.
We moved in 12 months ago, after 6 months I lost my job I loved unexpectedly and now 12 months later, my husbands job is being seriously threatened.
I am also very worried about the future in case the word 'total loss' implies more loss might be waiting.
Please would you let me know if there is any way I can make peace with the energy and elements.
Many thanks again.

In my experience Chinese metaphysics is most useful when you have the most complete picture.
In order to find any way to get the most out of what luck you have you ought to:
1. Have your bazi and your husband's each read so that you can tell what luck Heaven has in store for you. If you were in a bad period and are to enter a good one then that may turn everything around for you.
2. Properly analyze your home's feng shui: consider external land forms and their influence, look at Flying Stars through the tool of the PurpleWhite Scroll as well as 8 Mansions. If you are in a weak or eben bad luck period then regardless of how lucky the whole house is (or isn't) there may be a room that IS lucky and you can use that to your advantage. That may mean turning it into your bedroom or office. And even if that is inconvenient, well, if that's where the luck is.....

I personally do not believe in "cures."
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clanpau10999

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 6 months ago #20554

Hi Davadog,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I am not advanced in feng shui at all and don't really know how bazi nor purple White scroll works even though I spend all day reading up on it yesterday after your reply.
Please would you be able to analyse for me?
My husbands details are 26.5.64, Walthamstow uk, we cannot find any details of his time of birth.
Mine are 7.5.64, taiping Malaysia, 20.00
I would be very grateful of any information or advice that you can give me.
Thank you very much

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years, 6 months ago #20558

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
I am afraid that I cannot.
I am no Master and to properly analyze the bazi is very time consuming.
Further, to audit the feng shui of the house on line is nearly impossible.

I am sure that if you post your bazi in the right Forum here with a specific question about financial issues for the current period someone will help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clanpau10999

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 4 years ago #21837

• mukhtar
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Members,

I send a lot of thanks to Mr. JackyLee for his info on 8 Mansion method. Yes its really true that most people get confused regarding directions and Locations(Sectors). Sector is an part of an area of the house, whereas Direction is a line along which anything lies. It is a region in a circle of 360 degrees. It can be in any sector.

I also agree with Devadog on his ideas on cures.

Items used as cures sold in market........Equivalent to tablets given by doctor
Basic formulas or foundations................Equivalent to precautions taken like dieting.

Suppose somebody drinks too much and his liver is getting destroyed. The Doctor gives him a lot of tablets, but the person does not stop drinking. How can he recover.

Here in in fengshui if you buy a lot of items and spend on decorating your house thinking it might help you is like taking a lot of tablets but not following the precautions or dieting. How can it help you.

If you follow the formulas or basic foundations (Like sleeping directions, colors, using right sectors, doing right things at right time, meditation) which is again equivalent to dieting or equivalent to stop drinking as in above example, then you do not need tablets at all or do not need to spend money on lot of items at all.

Think logically rather than emotionally. You will find answers to your problems. Take guide of helpful forum members. Communicate more rather than argue, because everyone has the right to say. Pick up the one you feel right from your voice of conscience. Try it.
Do not get angry as anger leads to nowhere and also consumes lot of time in arguments, and time out of life is lost in proving our egoism. Communicate more and share your ideas.

A lot of thanks to all,

Regards,
Mukhtar
(Country - India)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Never lose hope, Hope is your survival power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gautam.rao, marieian78

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 1 year, 4 months ago #34813

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you all

I learned more about this subject, but I should better understand the interpretation of Eight Mansion Poem posted by JackyLee.
I need to understand how do I control, with the elements, the unfavorable sectors Jue Ming, Wu Gui, Liu Sha and Huo Hai, when I can not avoid them?

In my house (Qian - Gua 6) the room where I sleep with my husband is in the south of the house direction and is also where the Jue Ming sector fall, although we sleep pointed (NE) which is a favorable direction for us (personal Gua 2), the room is painted in dark red. We have financial difficulties and now we can not change locations.

Also in direction (E), where the Wu Gui sector fall, is the living room, painted in green.
Please someone could help me in this particular situation?
What should I change or what can I do to improve?

Thank you!

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 1 year, 4 months ago #34817

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi imoreira,

I heard you calling upon for help. If you need any Feng Shui help, please post your house plan here or chat with me personally.

Whatapps: +6012- 223. 5935
Email: J a c k y l e e h t @ y a h o o . C o m

Thank you
J
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoreira

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 1 year, 4 months ago #34818

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi JackyLee

Sending the layouts.

Attachment Piso 0.pdf not found

Attachment Piso 1.pdf not found

Thank'sfor your help.
Wish you all the best !

imoreira

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 1 year, 4 months ago #34819

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Trying again...

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months, 3 weeks ago #36147

• Fortunatus
  • Expert Boarder
Hi JackyLee,

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Great info about 8 Mansion...
I just need some advice. Isi is possible to use only 8 Mansion method and ignore flying star ? Or i have to use both of them? Thanks...

Re: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 11 months, 1 week ago #36416

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi rayven,

I'm so sorry that I have lost my time in the forum. Yes, you apply one of this method itself.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fortunatus
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds