Username Password: Remember me

Eight Mansion Method (八宅法)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Eight Mansion Method (八宅法)

Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2825

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi to all the forum member,

Let me introduce myself again, my name is Jacky Lee. I'm here to clarify to all the forum member some mistaken things. I hope all of you understand my English, as I my grammar is very bad. I hope you all the correct every word I posting. I also hope that moderator might consider to put this as important reading information to all reader. The reason I post this is, a lot of member always mistaken mix the method together. So I will try to solve your guys problems in the easiest way. So let start it!!!

Reminder: I hope that all readers don't post anything at here. It's not that I'm selfish or proud, it just that other reader will be convenient read through rather then a lot of post and comment. I prefer keep it simple. I hope you all understand.

What is Eight Mansion?
If talk about Eight Mansion, people will misunderstand that this is using the Eight Trigrams or Ba Gua (八卦, is same as Pa Kua but the real pronoun is Ba Gua) to determine the sector. The truth is, Eight Mansion is using Eight Trigrams to plot the specific Qi in that sector. So that will not have eternal corner, but that is eight different charts of Qi flowing.

Eight Mansion, is one of the San He Feng Shui (三合风水) method. It work strong and will give you a lot of benefit BUT it will take time to let the Qi circulate the whole house. Eight Mansion Method is actual transform from Yin Mansion Feng Shui (阴宅风水), during the ancient time, practitioner will used this method to determine the auspicious direction of the grave. Later on, in which dynasty, this method has brought in to the house and start using it. So later it also include to the Yang Mansion Feng Shui (阳宅风水). Rest assured, this will not summon those creepy stuff. It just a type of School Feng Shui.

In the next message, I will try to explain further more about direction and sector....

P.S. you may ask me question by opening the new post. Thank you for you cooperation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulahgutoski, timmyjee, mysticmoondance, prysmatyk, j27945, marieian78

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2826

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
A) Direction and Sector
This topic is very important to all beginner and those who are interest in to know. Before start the Eight Mansion method, you need to know what is direction and what is sector. The reason I post this topic is because when I receive people question or I read through all the post, sure they will mix it up together. So by this chance, I need to bring it more clear to all reader.

A.1) Direction
What is direction? This question make all people confused, a simple explanation is you face it. Simple!! But as I read all the post, it always mix this with sector.

e.g. This year 2011, Wealth Star is located at Northwest and this direction is my Six Killings. What should I do?

This statement maybe for most of you may find, Hmm... It nothing problem inside. BUT read again, the word "located" is mean sector and direction mean you facing it. This is the problems lied. So I always will reply, In the house of the Northwest sector, try to avoid face this direction OR just activate the Wealth star and it will not affected the Six Killing Qi by avoid facing it. Things is simple but you are are mess up. So I hope after read this, you guys will make it clear.

A.2) Sector
In a house plan, you divide into nine grid. Then from the nine grid to determine the auspicious and inauspicious sector. After determine, tap the Qi over that sector and the will start circular whole house and bring you good fortune. Let say you see through your house plan, the door facing South. It possible that you door my located at the either three sector, that will be Southeast, South or Southwest. After know which sector then try to get to know is it a good sector or not.

In Eight Mansion Method, there is four auspicious Qi, that will be Sheng Qi (生气, Life Generating), Tian Yi (天医, Heavenly Doctor), Yan Nian (延年, Longevity ) and Fu Wei (伏位, Stability). There is also four inauspicious Qi, Jue Ming (绝命, Life Endangering), Wu Gui (五鬼, Five Ghosts), Liu Sha (六煞, Six Killings) and Huo Hai (祸害, Mishaps). There is certain Qi look good but is useless, and some Bad Qi is good. It depend how to used.

I will try cover in next chapter how to determine of direction....
The following user(s) said Thank You: stephanie_lena_lee, bulahgutoski, j27945

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2872

• abrys
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you J.

This is a very informative post....Hope a lot of forum members will read this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redart, bulahgutoski

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2906

• lady moon
Thank you JackyLee. It is alwasy good to review and go over these points as there is much to learn in Feng Shui and it can get very
confusing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulahgutoski

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2930

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
How to determine the house direction.
A lot of people always don’t know where to take the direction. For landed house, they will usually take main door as the direction. But for some of the main door is face other side of the house rather face the road. In this case, usually still take the main door as the direction.

For apartment, high rise, or condominium, just take your personal unit main door as the direction. Some of the book write it take main entrance at the lower ground as the direction. As my own opinion, if you are the owner of the apartment, high rise, or condominium, then you need to take the main entrance as the direction. If you own a unit in whole building, then just take your unit main door as the direction. I also wanna status, some mention 9th floors above can used balcony as the direction. This is also a wrong statement. Feng Shui is talk about Qi, the Qi will follow human and bring it in to the house. So human is WALK in to main door not from balcony UNLESS you are superman.

If you not always used main door but used back door or side door as you entrance, then that also will consider your main door. A lot things written about the direction but do remember just take direction from your main door AND which door used more frequent to enter the house, that door will consider as the main door.

Why not using other as direction such balcony or Yang feature? The reason is human walk in the house will bring, Man Qi. When we step on ground, the Earth Qi will follow our footsteps and enter our own unit. So in this case, we already bring in Man and Earth Qi. There is also a Heaven Qi, this Qi can flow from everywhere that can see the sky. Some of the unit is live in groomy place and hardly see the sky or Sun, it will bring misfortune to the house.

There still a lot need to know but so far, I make it short then easy to let everyone know. Next chapter, I will teach how to impose nine grid to house and explaination of four auspicious and inauspcious sector….

P.S. Sorry for late post, due to my work time is until late and unable to share with you guys. If any things that you disagree, please do remember this is my own stlye looking and not purpose to offend others view. It easy to let the newbies to understand.

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2937

• M71
  • Senior Boarder
much appreciated, your explenations!

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 11 months ago #2942

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
JackyLee wrote:
For apartment, high rise, or condominium, just take your personal unit main door as the direction. .

Jacky, what method do you use to find the feng shui of one apartment compared to the one next to it or above or below? With this approach we'd expect everyone's fortune to be pretty much the same, wouldn't we?
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5008

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Does anyone want me continue to write... If yes, then I write Four Auspicious and Inauspicious Qi.

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5019

• collegebird
  • Expert Boarder
Yes please.

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5026

• abrys
  • Gold Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
Does anyone want me continue to write... If yes, then I write Four Auspicious and Inauspicious Qi.

Do you have to question this J? I guess most of the members here would want to hear from you again!
I will wait for it.......

All the best,
Abrys

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5037

• mdmlee
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi JackyLee,
Please continue, I want to learn also.
Thank You

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5060

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Sorry to all of you, well last few month this post have been remove and now back in business So I will continue to write more about this Eight Mansion Method. This method is based on my knowledge and my experience. So I found it, it workable for me and my friends too.So I will share with you guys more about this Eight Mansion Method.

I still have a lot to explain such as in later part Four Auspicious and Inauspicious Qi (rather call Qi then call star), How to find your house Gua?, Eight Mansion Method Poem, Life Gua VS House Gua, How to activate the Auspicious Qi?, and some example. Hope you guy have patience, as my job is busy but I wish to spread this brilliant method, so I need to spend some time to write it out. Thank you for your understanding.

Four Auspicious Qi
There have Four Auspicious Qi: Sheng Qi(生气, Qi Generating), Tian Yi (天医, Heaven Doctor), Yan Nian (延年, Longevity) and Fu Wei (伏位, Stability)

Sheng Qi
Sheng Qi is 贪狼星, Tang Lang Star or Greedy Wolf Star. In five elements, this Qi is Yang Wood. This Sheng Qi may produce new Qi as it name call Qi Generating, so it will bring more wealth, hard work, and good activities. It may also used to activate career, wealth, study, pregnancy, and more. Inside the house, this sector must always have more space to let the Qi circulate and gather then it will generate more good things out. If edit water into it, it will gather the Qi and will make this Qi more stronger.

Tian Yi
Tian Yi is 巨门星, Ju Men Star or Huge Door Star. In five elements, this star is Yang Earth. This Qi is balancing, mean that everything in here is balance. So it good for health, when fall sick then it will recover it back. It also can used it as secondary wealth, but the Qi is not strong still it consider can be use. Suitable for health, ward of bad luck, secondary wealth and sleep.

Yan Nian
Yan Nian is 武曲星, Wu Qu Star or Military Art Star. In five elements, this star is Yang Metal. Yan Nian Qi is like flowing toward inside and it will make combine it. So this Qi can be used for longevity, love, relationship and marriage. For elder people can choose this sector to sleep and it will more healthier. For single, can activate this Qi and will improve the relationship.

Fu Wei
Fu Wei is 辅弼星, Fu Bi Star or Assist Star. In five elements, this star is Yang Wood. Last Four Auspicious Qi, this Qi is moving upward and it form like a support. So this Qi is giving a support to everything. Suitable for study, meditating, altar, and activities that need support. So when you study in this sector, it will give you more stability to understanding and meditating, it will more focus to it.

Hope this information is able to let you all understand, I will continue Four Inauspicious Qi in later. Now I need to get some sleep
The following user(s) said Thank You: zenmormon27, stephanie_lena_lee, bulahgutoski

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5098

• Rexaric
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi jackylee..thanx for the posts.. learn alot from it

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5192

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Four Inauspicious Qi
Left of the Eight Mansion Qi is: Jue Ming (绝命, Life Endanger), Wu Gui (五鬼, Five Ghosts), Liu Sha (六煞, Six Killings) and Huo Hai (祸害, Mishaps).

Jue Ming
Jue Ming is 破军星, Po Jun Star or Destruct Army Star. In five elements, this star is Yin Metal. The Qi in here, is like self destruct and it form something like life threatening or endanger. This Qi also can be say as suicide itself. It will cause of sick, emotional, mentally unstable and health issues. It is advise not to touch or activate this sector, else it will bring misfortune to you and your family members.

Wu Gui
Wu Gui is 廉贞星, Lian Zhen Star or Chasity Star. In five elements, this star is Fire. This Qi is contain of strong brutal, attack and competitive power. It will cause of a lot of misfortune, such as accident, people will brutal, injure, catch fire, and a lot. In 八宅明镜,Ba Zhai Ming Jing, record that it Wu Gui is very danger and it still behind the Jue Ming. But it still consider very danger.

Liu sha
Liu sha is 文曲星, Wen Qu Star or Literally Art Star. In five elements, this star is Water. The Qi is flow in downward and after ward it will flow in disorder. Inside here it will destruct the relationship, marriage, career and friendship. It will cause people sex desire, love desire, health issues, relationship problems and so on.

Huo Hai
Huo Hai is 禄存星, Lu Cun Star or Fortune Storage. In five elements, this star is Yin Earth. The Qi is exist in the way of sink, and this Qi will interrupt people feeling and mentally. It will also cause people low spirit and lose of struggle of making progress to success.

Continue...

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5193

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Finding the House Gua

This topic much easy, to finding the house Gua you only need to know the house sitting. For example, you house facing is South then your sitting will be North. Your house facing is Northwest then you sitting Southeast. Simple!!

To find out which Gua, you need to determine from Later Heaven Eight Trigrams, 后天八卦:

By sitting of the house, the refer to the Eight Trigrams. Like sitting of the house is North, then the Gua is 坎, Kan. Then for house sitting Southeast, the Gua is 巽, Xun. That simple right.

Ba_Gua.jpg

Later part is the best part, Eight Mansion Poem....
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by JackyLee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulahgutoski, timmyjee

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5194

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Eight Mansion Poem

I revealed the Eight Mansion Poem first then later I will teach you guys how to used it.

Eight Mansion Poem:
All Yao unchanged name Fu Wei
All Yao change name Yan Nian
Only Upper Yao change name Sheng Qi
Middle and Lower Yao change name Tian Yi

Upper and Middle Yao change name Wu Gui
Upper and Lower Yao change name Liu Sha
Only Middle Yao change name Jue Ming
Only Lower Yao change name Huo Hai

This is the poem and it very useful when determine House Eight Mansion Sector and Personal Eight Mansion Direction. Later part is how to used this poem to find out each house of auspicious and inauspicious sector. Hope you all enjoy it...

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5243

• mdmlee
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi JackyLee,
You are kind. Please continue your good work.

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5253

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Thank you again and sorry for all of you. For this period, I will late to post for the build the house Gua. Due to my work, so I work out three post as soon as possible. Then later on I will be very busy to type and post it. But, still, I will continue to help other. Hope you all don't blame me.

J

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 8 months ago #5277

• M71
  • Senior Boarder
this explenation is so much appreciated, thank you jacky lee.

Re:Eight Mansion Method (八宅法) 6 years, 7 months ago #5497

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow, great explanations! I'm really learning a lot from your posts. Many thanks and please continue with your lecture.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds