Username Password: Remember me

Let Discuss FengShui
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Let Discuss FengShui

Let Discuss FengShui 3 years, 2 months ago #26419

• Mercy P
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi recently i am interest into Fengshui stuff.. I had withdrew my time to do reading regarding to this Fengshui. I had some questions. Can some professional help me out of this trap?

According to 8 Mansions Feng Shui, there are 8 sectors each of them have their own indication. Please correct me if below detail or direction are wrong.

North- Wealth of career
Northeast- Wealth of education
East- Wealth of health
Southeast- Wealth of prosperity
South- Wealth of fame
Southwest- Wealth of love
West- Wealth for children
Northwest- Wealth of support

I see that there is another prediction of 8 Mansions FS, that analyze by using the house facing and sitting to determine the house either west group or east group house. If let say, Mr.A house facing south and sitting north. It would be a "East group Kan坎 House"

Refer to the 8 mansions prediction, the house 8 auspicious and inauspicious Qi followed by East Group House will be stated below.
North- Stability
Northeast- Five ghosts
East- Heavenly Doctor
Southeast- Life Generating
South- Longevity
Southwest- Life Threatening
West- Mishaps
Northwest- Six Killings

Now the questions come
1. Let say now i want to activate my Love/Marriage. The actual 8 Mansions FS show that Wealth of love that located in SouthWest. But another 8mansions auspicious "Qi" pointed that the suitable auspicious Qi suitable for Love or Marriage would be Longevity. That both located in different direction. Which one i should refer to ? If i activate the direction of Southwest in actual 8mansions FS will be Wealth of love but in Gua mansion will be Life Threatening. So i should refer to which 8mansions? Anyone can explain to me as im still amateur.

2. Following fengshui, if possible the shape layout of any property supposed to be squarish and refrain from the shape over complicated, as it will be have a lot of missing sector causing health problem. If a house shape in rectangle does it count as have missing sector, its longer when compare to square shape, when square enlarge to fit the rectangle it will exist missing point. If missing point occur how to fix it besides from renovate back the missing point? Anyone can discuss with me?

Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Mercy P.

Re: Let Discuss FengShui 2 years, 8 months ago #29717

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
In regards to Feng Shui, first has to determine whether the house is receiving Qi or not, before analyzing which sector to use for the purposes or any kind of method to use for the purposes.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds