help with Toilet in north
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: help with Toilet in north

help with Toilet in north 3 years, 7 months ago #25420

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
Hello everyone!
can somebody please help with the dilemma. my husband and I are looking to move in new apartment. there is one available now and if we don't take it we will have to wait and there is no guarantee of availability or layout and I am afraid we can get something we don't necessary like.
this one that we are looking in has a toilet located in the North. My husband has just one year in his new job and it was going great. he already got a very big raise and recognition . and we would like to keep it this way. he is 1979 june born (sheep) . and his lucky direction is East. (mine is west and I am april 1974 tiger) the apartment is facing west and bed would be located pointing N in NE part of the apartment.
now we have a toilet in SE and even that we have a steady income and it supposed to be big, money just flies away and we are always short.
thank you a lot beforehand!

Re: help with Toilet in north 3 years, 6 months ago #25919

• karmaseed
  • Junior Boarder
your southeast bathroom needs to be painted white or gray you can put some red accents too. also 5 hollow rod all metal wind chime above the toilet tank, not seat, and ring before you flush toilet.

Re: help with Toilet in north 3 years, 6 months ago #25925

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
thank you very much for the answer, however the toilet in SE is not a problem any more as we are moving to the place with the toilet in NE, we were supposed to get the apartment with the toilet in the North and I was concerned about my husbands carrier, however the one we got has toilet in NE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds