Pls advise on new purchase for Kua 9
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pls advise on new purchase for Kua 9

Pls advise on new purchase for Kua 9 3 years, 8 months ago #25304

• paulng
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm going to purchase an apartment soon, and have some questions regarding 8 Mansions.
I'm Kua 9, and the picture attached has Main Door facing North. From what I've read, it's supposed to be very good for me.
Since the neighbourhood is new, there are plenty of choices available. You can literally take that picture and flip vertically, horizontally, or rotate. Other units that I can choose can have the main door facing South, SouthWest, NorthWest, SouthEast.

With the intention to select the unit with main door facing North, I'm quite concerned about the sector for the Bedroom. Originally, the recommended layout is to have the bed against the Western wall, I thought of shifting the bed to place against the Eastern wall. At the East sector of the apartment, I was thinking of placing my workstation and fax machine.

Any advise from practitioners? I was also curious about the rumoured shift of magnetic pole, if there is any impact to orientation and analysis.

Off topic question, do fengshui concepts work the same for both Northern and Southern hemispheres of the planet?
Thanks in advance, and good day to all.
Attachments:

Re: Pls advise on new purchase for Kua 9 3 years, 8 months ago #25324

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Dont looks good as the centre point is obstructed.

Northern or southern is much depends on what fngsui method you are using. Some practising true north and some magnetic north.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds