Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

BEST DIRECTION 7 years, 1 month ago #2499

Hi all,

Which is the best direction or rather which is the best sector for placement of toilet, if toilet in north, not good for career, NE - not good for kids' education, E - not good for health, S - not good for fame and recognition, SE - not good for wealth, SW - not good for family relationships, W - not good for kid's creativity, NW - not good for mentor.

Hi guys, just to initiate this topic of which room is best in which sector. please put down your thoughts so that we can discuss for our mutual benefit.

Thanks & Regards,
Sparkle Pearl

Re:BEST DIRECTION 7 years, 1 month ago #2501

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Then put it in the mids of the house....noop Just put it in the bad sectors of the house base on the 8 mansion. There is no direction for the toilet so focus only on sector.

Re:BEST DIRECTION 7 years, 1 month ago #2506

So which sector is best for which room of the house based on the 8 mansions............... any suggestions............. anyone...........

Re:BEST DIRECTION 7 years, 1 month ago #2507

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
That depends on the house sitting direction and which inauspicious sectors are particularly inauspicious.
It is not that there is anything so bad about bathrooms (assuming they are clean and pleasant), but rather that best sectors are used for rooms you use alot, or entrances. Less auspicious sectors for less important rooms. Bad areas for store rooms or toilets because you don't work, eat, sleep or relax in such places.

Realize that xkfan's recommendation of 8 Mansions is a different approach than the one you were describing in the initial post.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Devadog.

Re:BEST DIRECTION 7 years, 1 month ago #2512

o thanks a lot Devadog...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds