Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

help please. not sure if i've activated jue ming
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: help please. not sure if i've activated jue ming

help please. not sure if i've activated jue ming 3 years, 10 months ago #24203

'' Jue Ming is 破军星, Po Jun Star or Destruct Arm Star. In five elements, this star is Yin Metal. The in here, is like self destruct and it form somethi like life threatening or endanger. This Qi also ca be say as suicide itself. It will cause of sick, emotional, mentally unstable and health issues. is advise not to touch or activate this sector, els will bring misfortune to you and your family members.''

I have done some feng shui at my brother's house. his house faces directly east. his front door sits front centre east.
I put a picture of a rabbit above his front door to help activate his peach blossom luck and also a bamboo flute with red ribbon.
I also had a look at his flying star layout. he has a period 8 house so in this front centre east section is his water star 4. I activated this with a glass bowl water and coins.
this front centre east section also has a very large fish tank that has been there for 5 years. I have also placed a coin sword in this area pointing towards the front door on an angle.

now looking at the 8 mansions - West sitting east facing house this front centre east section is where his disaster jue Ming area is.

have I activated the jue Ming with the other feng shui? Should I move these items?
its is very hard because some feng shui is conflicting.

Thanks in advance
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds