Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

some advice please :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: some advice please :)

some advice please :) 3 years, 10 months ago #24186

I am looking for some advice on coz cures I should put in place to help combat or enhance my house directions or personal directions. thank you in advance

so my house and drool door faces directly east and sits west.
I have a Tui house.

1 SHENG CHI- NW
this area has good feel. it is open. this is my study area. I have round table here made of metal and has glass top with white chairs.

2 TIEN YI- SW
this area bad feel. it has toilet here laundry and small closed rubbish bin. help haha.

3 YAN NIAN -NE
this is my adolescent daughters room. she has good study luck and good friends. However this year very hard for her. at school girls very nasty to her.

4 FU WEI- W
this is the kitchen it has good feel. it is open and has a square bench in centre. stove is in nw of this room. next to stove is kitchen sink. perhaps n direction of the room.

5 CHUEH MING- E
Front door and entrance to my house. anything I can do?

6 LUI SHA -SE
help this is my bedroom.

7 WU KWEI- S
shower and bathroom. I feel bad vibes here.

8 HO HAI- N
family living lounge room. I feel this room has mixed energy

I have a GUA 5 and belong to the west group. I am also a rooster

My personal directions:

1 SHENG CHI- SW
toilet

2 TIEN YI- NW
my study room with round table

3 YAN NIAN- W
Kitchen. I do pit facing west in my lounge a lot and also when I study

4 FU WEI- NE
my daughters bedroom

5 HO HAI-S
bathroom shower

6 WU KWEI-N
living room lounge

7 LU SHA-E
front door help!

8 CHUEH MING-SE
my bedroom! help

my house plan has 6 killings in my bedroom and my personal directions have my bedroom is disaster and obstacles area! my bedroom does not feel too bad and always sleep well? I have activated peach blossom in south west area of my bedroom and picture of horse on south wall. my bed head is directly behind a window. but there is a blind to close it's have no bed head. also bad feng shui is my head is in south where I sleep. this is my ho hai direction! but it feels good to sleep this way. I can see my bedroom door easy. I know I should sleep with head in the west but I do not feel safe as I can't see my door as it is to the left on the west wall! so I can't sleep easy this way.
it is not possible to move my bed to my tien yi direction nw as that's is where the door is and cannot fit bed.

please if there is any good advice regarding my house or personal directions I would very much appreciate it. thank you.

Anita

Re: some advice please :) 3 years, 10 months ago #24188

I have no luck with love however I feel my house supports my family and outside family well. my money luck is low but I am grateful when I really need money it comes just in time although I do struggle.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds