Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2495

• prince25
  • Fresh Boarder
Does mean I am correct? haha

Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2497

• ROSS-LIM
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks all! For your kind explanations.

Btw any of you all practice putting old chinese coins? like those chien lung coins? I know people that is really into this and he is seriously rich!

Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2498

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Prince25 - Yes!

Ross-Lim: I only use them when I make a salt-water cure. I use almost no "cures" or symbols or talismans or statues. But then again, I am not seriously rich (not even humorously rich!)
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2532

Devadog wrote:

As to the strength of 8 in the NW it is complicated. But consider that the 7-metal is in the center "throne." How might the 8-Earth relate to the one on the throne?

How best to suppress the 7-metal at the centre ? is it alarming

Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2539

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
The center is not a physical place... it is the Heart from which everything comes (at least in this sense we are discussing).

You must look at the annual stars as they arrive in each palace... their relationship to the 7... their relationship to the natal chart's stars... their relationship to the lou shu (what star resides in each compass sector)... and how other stars and external forms and internal qi flow affect all of that. Only then do you begin to grasp what the results might be. Even so, you have to interpret it based on additional factors for each house.

I regret that the web sites and books make it sound as easy as a porridge recipe. It isn't
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2544

• ROSS-LIM
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello DevaDog,

Can you explain further on the salt water cure?

Its usage of cure?

The ingredients?

Thanks!

Re:8 Mansions - West facing house 7 years, 4 months ago #2545

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
It was discussed quite a bit on the old WOFS forum
www.wofs.com/smf/index.php?topic=20904.0

Some Masters say it is not a cure but rather a way to measure or see the harsh #5Yellow (in the East this coming year) at work.

Some say that historically it was used for a 6-7 combination only.

But many people today use it in the sector where the Annual 5 flies.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds