HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE FENG SHUI OF MY FLATS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE FENG SHUI OF MY FLATS

HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE FENG SHUI OF MY FLATS 4 years, 3 months ago #22471

• vivhome
  • Fresh Boarder

Hi Senior members of the group.

I seek your help with understanding the FS for my apartments that I recently purchased. Here is some information about the flats:

1) The two flats are identical images of each other and separated by a common wall in the living room.
2) The flats face South East direction and there is a 60 meter road in the front.
3) There is a village on the other side of the road and no future high rise is expected in the front.
4) The flat numbers are 1905 for the right hand flat and 1906 for the left hand flat.
5) Attached are three images that may help you further.

I am new to Feng Shui and want to understand the following:

a) What are the possible errors in the flats layout?
b) how can these errors be corrected without breaking walls the flat layout? I am seeking this since the agreement clearly mentions that no internal walls can be replaced in the flats.
Attachments:

Re: HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE FENG SHUI OF MY FLATS 4 years, 3 months ago #22474

• pixel8
  • Junior Boarder
Few info that can help analysis :
1) completion year of building
2) compass direction of your big balconies and front door
3) when did you move in
4) are you joining 2 flats together? you mentioned separated by common wall,confusing

vivhome wrote:

Hi Senior members of the group.

I seek your help with understanding the FS for my apartments that I recently purchased. Here is some information about the flats:

1) The two flats are identical images of each other and separated by a common wall in the living room.
2) The flats face South East direction and there is a 60 meter road in the front.
3) There is a village on the other side of the road and no future high rise is expected in the front.
4) The flat numbers are 1905 for the right hand flat and 1906 for the left hand flat.
5) Attached are three images that may help you further.

I am new to Feng Shui and want to understand the following:

a) What are the possible errors in the flats layout?
b) how can these errors be corrected without breaking walls the flat layout? I am seeking this since the agreement clearly mentions that no internal walls can be replaced in the flats.

Re: HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE FENG SHUI OF MY FLATS 4 years, 3 months ago #22479

• lady moon
Much of this depends on what type of Feng Shui you practice. The school of Feng Shui would determine how analyze the apartments. This is the deciding factor; there are many schools of Feng Shui and no one is more "correct" than another. It is the one that you believe and that works for you. Once this is clarified, your questions about the flats can be answered. Go to the home page and read about the different schools /methods of Feng Shui. Then decide which one makes the most sense, is easiest for you to understand, and that is the most comfortable for you to use. That will guide you is understanding the Feng Shui of these flats.

You have posted in 8 Mansions(one school of Feng Shui), but as you say you are new to this, do a bit more reading to help you gain knowledge.

All the best to you,
lady moon
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by lady moon. Reason: added comment
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds