Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Easel in West for creativity but West is bad!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Easel in West for creativity but West is bad!

Easel in West for creativity but West is bad! 4 years, 5 months ago #21775

• Aimee
  • Fresh Boarder
Can I put my easel in my bad west sector if I face a good area or should I just leave the wardrobe there and use a good work or study area instead?

I am an East group. My actual room is on the eastern half of the house so overall I could still be in a good house place even if I heed to place my easel on the west half of the room?

Aimee

Re: Easel in West for creativity but West is bad! 4 years, 5 months ago #21805

• mukhtar
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Aimee,

If you are an East group person then you should face East, North, South or Southeast based on whichever is your best luck or Career direction while working, no matter you sit in a west sector or any other sector of your house. If you go deeply and check whether the sector has good flying star combinations or not. A sector is related to flying stars, whereas sitting or sleeping direction is related to your kua or lucky number as per Feng shui. A sector is like a channel of a TV, whereas kua directions are like fine tunning the channel.

Sitting in a sector where the good stars are and then facing your best direction while working is like catching the channel and also fine tunning it to get a more clearer picture.

Regards,
Mukhtar
Never lose hope, Hope is your survival power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aimee
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds