Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Confused

Confused 4 years, 2 months ago #21628

I'm confused about 2 things. My house faces the main road which is East but my door sits off to the side and faces South, so do I have an East facing or South facing house?

I drew up the bagua using an East facing and established the 4 good luck and the 4 unlucky sectors. I adjusted the original bagua element with the visiting luck element and okay no problem so far, but when I bring in the trigrams for the house and establish the stars and then bring in the annual stars what I get is nothing but CONFUSION, lol.

I'm not sure how to sort this out. Is there a priority system? As an example I originally had two earths strengthening an unlucky bad luck sector. Then the house trigram came up 1 water and the annual came up 7 metal. I wanted to use more metal to soften the bad luck but then that would strengthen the 7 violence/robbery star. The strong earth in this sector makes 7 metal stronger. Should I use water?

Re: Confused 4 years ago #22402

• k.nguyen99
  • Gold Boarder
Hi there;

For 8 Mansion, your house faces to South but not East (your house is belong to North House). For setting Flying Star, you should try with facing of East direction in stead of South direction.

For more concerns Flying Star, you'd better post your concerns in Flying Star Main Topic.

Hope this helps.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds