Username Password: Remember me

What is wrong with me - ba zi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is wrong with me - ba zi

What is wrong with me - ba zi 4 years, 8 months ago #21127

• stevyi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I born in Malaysia 9pm 2 Apr 1967. I realised I was ophan and adopted by a couple but later send me away to her mother. Since then, I was brought up by my adopted grand parents but passed away 15 years ago. I now working in Singapore and have my own family with 3 children. However, It seems the bad things do not go away. I have no saving as all my expenses are paying for my elder son's medical fees who has born with seizure. He is also slow learner, same goes to my daugher. I spend more than $1K a month for their tuition and music classes. I am helpless, no friends and relatives to help. For my work, no matter how hard i work, the credits always go to my collegues and they get promoted instead of me. For e.g., In my last 10 years, my collegues get promoted twice and not a single chance for me. Now, I change job and hope for better and brigher future, also pray my my family health and prosperity. Never give up is my only way to live on. I sincerely hope all of you can help me to carry on.
I am also doing a lot of good deeds, make frequent donations (daily, monthly and yearly) and helping elderly. Hope this will change my life.

Re: What is wrong with me - ba zi 4 years ago #23186

• Root
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, sorry, what is your gender?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds