Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kua 8 and Kua 2 couple buy a east 1 facing propert
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kua 8 and Kua 2 couple buy a east 1 facing propert

Kua 8 and Kua 2 couple buy a east 1 facing propert 5 years ago #20433

• lindaliwei
I am new in this forum. I have several questions. Thank you in advance for the guidances.
1. My husband and I are buying a new house, it was built in period 7. Since we just bought the house, does it automatically make it period 8 house? Or do we need to renovate kitchen to make it period 8 house?
2. The house is E1 facing. My husban's kua is 2 and mine is 5, both of us are west group. Our main door is east facing, it is unfavorable direction for both of us. I read in some book that place a water fountain at the east facing main door will enhance the health. Can I do that too, since east is not a good direction for me? Is there any suggestion for us cure the main door issue?
3. Our kitchen is in the NW corner of the house, the stove is not at the corner, but microwave oven is. We cannot move the kitchen. Is there any suggestion?

Re: Kua 8 and Kua 2 couple buy a east 1 facing propert 4 years, 12 months ago #20485

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Welcome

The house will remain the period in which it was built. It is influenced by Period 8 (as are all things) of course, which may be good or not depending on the qi of the house.

The important thing is the external landforms and the internal qi flow. If these are good, then the details are less important. If these are bad, then the best arrangement of bedrooms and kitchen is more important to help you squeeze whatever positive energy out of the place that you can.
So you must look at the big picture and then the small.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: Kua 8 and Kua 2 couple buy a east 1 facing propert 3 years, 6 months ago #26265

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,

I think the East facing house is a western house base on it's sitting in the west so this house should be lucky for you and your husband. It is called a Tui house and if you look this up, you will see all of the lucky sections of the house corresponding to be the same as your lucky sections and directions. Are you still living in this house and if so how has it been for you with your luck in everything?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds