Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ACTIVATE GENERAL LOCATION OR HOUSE LOCATION?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ACTIVATE GENERAL LOCATION OR HOUSE LOCATION?

ACTIVATE GENERAL LOCATION OR HOUSE LOCATION? 5 years, 4 months ago #18238

I live in a Tui House. Lillian Too recommends to activate general locations, even if they are not one's personal gua best direction.
For example, Northwest is not a good direction for my husband but we activate the sector because it generally stands for the father figure and we're supposed to activate it anyway.

But what about House Locations? The South location stands for recognition and fame, but for my house, this location represents Obstacles.
Southeast represents Loss and Scandal, though in general 8 mansions it stands for Prosperity.

Should I still activate these locations or are my house's personal locations more important and overrule the general locations?
Thank you very much for an answer!

Re: ACTIVATE GENERAL LOCATION OR HOUSE LOCATION? 5 years, 4 months ago #18245

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

You are confusing yourself by applying so many school of thoughts together. Every school of thoughts has its own theory and you shall not mix them together. 8 Aspirations theory indicate each sector has a particular function like Southeast is for wealth and Southwest is for relationship and so on. However in the ancient text nothing was written on it and this theory was brought out by our modern practitioner for simple illustration

Feng shui is about living in harmony with our living environment and what we are interested is to find out which sector of our house has the good and bad qi. First of all you must look at the external environment and check whether is there any bad effect like poison arrow pointing to your house. A bad sector is not necessary bad if there is no bad external effect and if you can keep the sector quiet.

You must select which school of thoughts that you are comfortable with. For example if you wish to use 8 Mansions then find out the 4 good and bad sectors of the house. Spend more time in the good sectors and face your personal favorable Kua or bazi direction in your endeavors. Good qi will work by itself and what you need to do is to spend more time at that sector to tap the good qi.

It is as simple as that and if you start putting all the theories together then you begin to see your beautiful house looking like a Chinese restaurant or feng shui shop.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: doubledragon

Re: ACTIVATE GENERAL LOCATION OR HOUSE LOCATION? 5 years, 4 months ago #18271

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

What bernard said is true, 1 system at a time.
In practice of 8 mansion, after identify the 4 goods and bad, it dont stop there. There are layers to go further.
Perhaps, bernard is guarding the secrets which everyone has been looking for the answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doubledragon

Re: ACTIVATE GENERAL LOCATION OR HOUSE LOCATION? 5 years, 4 months ago #18354

Thank you so much for your answers! It's true I'm still grappling with the concepts of location / direction!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds