Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT???

WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 5 months ago #18049

Hello, everybody !!

In Lillian Too's "The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Feng shui," she states that a kitchen in the East could prove harmful to the destiny of the eldest son, and recommends placing a five-rod metal wind chime there to solve the problem.

Point is, I don't have enough room in the east part of my kitchen (half is in the east, half is in the southeast) for a wind chime.

In another book, she recommended using six large coins tied with ribbon instead of a wind chime to settle I don't remember which problem.

Could I use six large coins tied with ribbon instead of a wind chime in my kitchen? Or is there another cure to replace the use of wind chimes?

Thank you very much for your answer!
Last Edit: 5 years, 5 months ago by doubledragon. Reason: mistake

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 5 months ago #18062

• JnCheow
  • Fresh Boarder
As long as you place any metal which can bring minor sound when wind or air flow by. Both method by Lilian Too will bring the same meaning plus consists of yin yang Qi balance for harmony. Instead you just enhance your metal, your must take care your other side elements. Go and buy any of the Lilian Too product will help you. Understand !!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: doubledragon

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 5 months ago #18072

Thank you JnCheow for your answer but I don't quite understand it.

Can I use 6 big coins tied with red ribbon in those places where a windchime is called for?

In two different books, Lillian Too recommends using either 6 windchimes or 6 big coins. In one book, tied with red ribbon. In the other, tied with golden ribbon and placed in the door leading to the room where the yellow 5 visits the Center.

My husband is on the verge of divorce for one windchime here and there, let alone six!

The coins, instead, seem like a more negotiable option...

Could you please explain me your answer better?

Thank you!

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 5 months ago #18078

• JnCheow
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi double dragon,

Windchime can enhance more metal than 6 big coins but windchime also enhance more yin Qi. Do not put Windchime especially pagoda shape in place where always high wind blows. Hong Kong Feng Shui Master Soo is using gift piano with metal sound also have the same effects if you play the sound. Chinese traditional using red ribbon to activate metal Qi of coins. Monk or Tibet or Thais, they use golden/ yellow ribbon to activate metal Qi of coins.

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 5 months ago #18152

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Are you sure?
East is wood area while wind chime is metal, isn't it is confliting?

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 4 months ago #18173

Hi, yayahoo!
Yes, metal can be conflicting in the East, but from what I have read, in the case of neutralizing, let's say, stars #2 and #5, which are earth, you have to do it with metal, very strong metal.
At the same time, you can place of well-sized pot with water in order to strengthen the wood of the sector.
So, you're neutralizing two damaging stars, but at the same time the wood is not hurt.

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 4 months ago #18196

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

It doesnt work that way, the more you put the more havoc you are creating.
Anyway, self experimenting is always the best answer.
Good Luck

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 4 months ago #18198

Well, yayahoo, so have I read. Not being an expert, I try to get enlightened by them.
What would you do?
Thank you

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 4 months ago #18207

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

I suggest keep it quiet, simple and clean.

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 4 months ago #18237

I have read this advice on Lillian Too's article "What happens whtn annual afflictions contradict formula feng shui recommendations?"
The example referred to the East sector being visited by illness star 2. She advises to strengthen the wood with water, but suppress the star with metal, anyway.

Re: WIND CHIME REPLACEMENT??? 5 years, 4 months ago #18269

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

There are so many houses out there. Some practices it and it works while some dont.
Some even dont need to do anything about it and yet nothing happen because the houses has comply to the FS requirement.

What LT provides is general recommendation.
If LT drill down to detail to individual houses, the book wont be 50 pages anymore but 5000 pages at least.
Wow, i cant imagine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds