Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Apartment Main Door Facing or Location?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location?

Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #17930

• wrxtan80
  • Fresh Boarder
I am confused on a subject. Most of the time, my understanding is that the main door facing should be facing our favourable direction. Howerver, is location of the main door more important than facing?

Eg., I am a west group kua, I am looking ar staying in an apartment with main door facing SW and balcony facing NE. Both in favourable direction for West group. But when apply 8 mansion, main door is located in south sector and balcony in East sector... For a period 8 apartment, is this suitable for West group kua people?

Appreciate clarification.

Many thanks!

With best regards,

Jason

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #17963

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi wrxtan80,

You need to base on the House Kua rather than your personal Life Kua. House Kua indicates the sector or location whereas Life Kua indicates the facing direction. Your maindoor, living room and bedroom shall fall in the 4 best sectors of the house and your furniture shall be arranged in a manner that you can sit and face your favorable direction.

Perhaps you can access to the following link posted by Jacky Lee which can help you to understand better.

www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...=2825&Itemid=161

Bernard

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #17983

• wrxtan80
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bernard154,

thank you for the information and link!

Cheers to a great year ahead!

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #17998

• wrxtan80
  • Fresh Boarder
BTW, I also like to clarify the following. In Home fengshui, we usually focus on main-door, stove and bedroom. How about apartment facing? If apartment is facing good direction but main-door is in bad palace, is the apartment generally still ok to live in?

regards

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18000

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi wrxtan80,

No, you must establish a standard practice base on the school of thoughts. There are many different ways to identify the sitting and facing direction of a apartment. The most common practice is to use the house main door as the facing direction. There is no right or wrong and everything is relative. However in my practice if the main door and the main window run in a straight line or opposite each other, I will use the main door as the facing direction. On the other hand if the main door is perpendicular to the main window, I will use the main window as the facing direction.

Sometime you can plot two charts to test it if you have already moved in.

Bernard

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18022

• wrxtan80
  • Fresh Boarder
Appreciate the reply. After reading around, seems like 2 popular methods. 1) 8 mansions, 2) Flying Stars. But it seems like flying stars in more popular as it take into condiseration time.

So if 8 mansion says main door location is in bad palace, but faces good direction. And flying stars indicate good qi for the main door for the period of the apartment (with numbers 1,4,6,8,9 atthe facing stars) So house can be considered Ok?

Hope i am getting on the right path of thought.

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18024

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi wrxtan80

They are from different school of thoughts so please don’t mix it together. 8 Mansions work on the 45 degrees range whereas Flying Stars work on a 15 degrees range. However you can use the yearly Flying Stars to complement the 8 Mansions.

In 8 Mansions the House Kua is the most important aspect as it indicate to you which sector has the best Qi. Facing direction is more for the Life Kua of the resident.

In Flying Stars the mountain and water stars will be taken into consideration to determine the Qi in the sector of the house. Flying Stars is much more complex and it may not be as easy as you read.

Bernard

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18026

• har
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Bernard,
Here I am disturbing other people's thread again.One question here about fengshui.
In fengshui of a house for example, if we were to divide into percentage,how many % does each aspect carry?
i) landform
ii)location of maindoor,bedroom and stove
iii) facing positions of the above
iv) favorable colours
v)positioning of plants,aquariums, gourds,paintings etc
or anything that I may have missed out

Thanks
Har

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18029

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi har,

I afraid it does not work in this way, every part of which mentioned has its own unique relationship and function. They support each other to give the best result. A simple example is that a good landform will enhance and bring good qi to a house with good feng shui. You will be able to enhance your luck by spending more time in the favorable sector of the house and at the same time facing your favorable direction.

Bernard

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18032

• SekSan
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Har and Bernard,
May I add in a word of two. From my observation, I see that most successful people (either in workplace of extended family members) live in houses with good landform fengshui. Also I notice that the flying star of their house is good with the water and mountain star of that period placed correctly.

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18038

• har
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Bernard,
Oh I see..some practitioners always say in terms of fengshui, yin house fengshui is the most important and colours only constitute about 10-15% of ones FS luck.So, I was thinking certain aspects carries more weight than others.
Hi Sek San,
I suppose only the rich and successful can afford to own houses in areas with good landforms.

Har

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 5 months ago #18043

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi

Ya lor, the rich get richer and the poor get smarter if you know Metaphysics.

Bernard

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 3 months ago #18993

• redart
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jason,
I too have the same problem, the main door happens to be in a bad direction - in my case it is a kun house main door facing NE3 but located in east sector of the house- have you worked out your case? iam interested to know the feedback - if only someone cud help.

Re: Apartment Main Door Facing or Location? 5 years, 2 months ago #19253

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Facing your worst personal direction bring disaster is never a true statement.
Using the worst location and worst direction may even bring you prosperity if one knows how to tap it.
So the worst is never the worst and the best may not be the best if one doesnt know how to apply it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds