Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW!

HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW! 5 years, 5 months ago #17907

Hi, I'm doubledragon and new to Feng shui and this forum!
My husband, son and I are kua 3, east group people, but we live in a period 8 Tui west group house, which has our auspicious directions totally wrong.
Sheng chi for us is South, while for the house it's NW, which for us is Wu Kwei and so on. Then for the Eight Aspirations general chart, there are yet other directions for everything.
How can I deal with all the mismatches?
For example, NW is Wu Kwei for us, but Lillian Too says we should enhance this sector because it represents my husband's luck, even if it is not an auspicious direction for him. I have placed a six-rod windchime, six coins, a crystal ball hanging from the window, a piyao facing the window and a bronze dragon tortoise. My thought was, NW is metal, so I have put a lot of metal here, trusting that all these auspicious elements will at the same time take care to the inauspicious Wu Kwei chi which might threaten us.
Is that correct?
Also, South is our Sheng chi, so I have placed wooden horses, jade plants and phoenixes here, even if for the house it would not be an auspicious direction.
I don't know quite how to handle this. I'll appreciate some replies, and forgive me if this has been said before but I'm new and only getting acquainted with the forum. Thank you.

Re: HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW! 5 years, 5 months ago #17913

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

You must distinguish between House Kua and Life Kua. House Kua provides the sector location and Life Kua give you the personal facing direction. Since your house is a Tui House then the 4 best sector location will be West (Fu Wei), Northwest (Sheng Chi), Southwest (Tien Yi) and Northeast (Nien Yen). Your maindoor, living room, bedroom and study room shall be located at these 4 best sectors. The next thing you shall do is to arrange your furniture in such a way that you will sit and sleep facing your 4 personal kua best direction.

Also please do not mix the 8 Mansions and Flying Star Theory together as they are from different school of thoughts. However you can use the yearly flying star to complement the 8 Mansions.

Hope this will help you to understand better.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: doubledragon

Re: HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW! 5 years, 5 months ago #17920

Thank you so much for your answer, Bernard! Should I still enhance my best directions and the overall good directions of the bagua or simply focus on the house best locations?
Last Edit: 5 years, 5 months ago by doubledragon. Reason: add something

Re: HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW! 5 years, 5 months ago #17922

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi doubledragon,

I always believe good things will work by itself and in feng shui we talk about Qi. If the sector is providing good qi your family will be able to enjoy it if you spend more time there. Placing of all the symbolic products is all just in our mind. As I told you what you need to do is spend more time in your best locations of the house and face your best directions in all your endeavors.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: doubledragon

Re: HELP, PLEASE! I'M NEW! 5 years, 5 months ago #17924

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
bernard,can back on my topic start by me and explain what is mean when the same day master will be the same with anual pillar gui si like in my case
wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&...17782&Itemid=161
can u rewrite your o pinion about myu chart this month I have a serious lost of wealth I make some $$$ but too much money out than in

Happy holidays and Happy new Year:)
Jrgeorge!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds