Username Password: Remember me

PLEASE Help me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PLEASE Help me

PLEASE Help me 5 years, 6 months ago #17652

• ShawnDs
Dear All,
im completely new in Feng Shui and as well completely messed up in the 8 mansions...
I would like to buy myself my first home and so I try to analyse what would be its best sitting and facing direction.
I have got one outlook for a great apartment, but I dont know if it is suitable for me and how should I decorate it so it helps me to live a happier and more prosperuos life.
I attach (hopefully) my new appartment with a compass
The main door faces NW at about 320 degrees.
The flat is around 30 years old and is being reconstructed at the moment. It was a hostel before, but the developers will change it to apartment house next year.
Ive already figured out I am Kua 6. But Ive read that my facing directions and the 8 mansions sectors are two different topics.. I dont even want to go into the Flying star method...

Please help me determine the 8 mansions of the apartment, how to nourish the good sectors or how to cure bad sectors.
I would really appreciate your help a lot!

Shawn
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years, 6 months ago by .

Re: PLEASE Help me 5 years, 6 months ago #17675

• SekSan
  • Expert Boarder
Hi ShawnD,
First of all, you're right about personal Kua number being unrelated to 8 mansion and flying star of a property.
I'm going to use flying star and 8 mansion to determine the fengshui of your place. If you want a bigger picture then do include the landform around your apartment.

1. At 320 deg door direction, your apartment is good for people and money. It means it is suitable for career in the office and/or doing business. You'll enjoy the benefit of money luck and support from your bosses since the #8 stars are situated correctly. #8 as the water star at facing direction and #8 star as the mountain star in the sitting direction. To enhance this, place an aquarium or a mini fountain (water direction pouring into your house) at the main door to further enhance the star.

2. In your balcony place leafy plants and smooth surface stones as landscape design to enhance the #8 sitting star at the back.

For the internal fengshui, if there is a line of sight from the maindoor to the balcony door, construct a partition at your main door to smoothen the qi flow into your house.
Since your are kua 6, you can place the bedhead at the NE location. This is for fine tuning.
Place salt-coin-water solution/music box in these sectors to counter the #2 and #5 stars. Sout, East and West.
Place a wu lou in the 5ghost area - SW. Avoid this area if you can. Living room in this area is still ok.

Re: PLEASE Help me 5 years, 6 months ago #17678

• ShawnDs
Hi SekSan,

thank you so much for your post. I dont really know how could you get to these conclusions, but I can not express how much I appreciate your help! There are still a few things I am wondering about...
Can I use a picture of a waterfall instead of an aquarium or a fountain st the main door?
As I live in a "variable" climate, the winters can be pretty cold for leafy plants on the balcony, can I place them inside, near the balcony?
Could you please tell me where is which sector from the appartment plan and what colors should I use? (this question interests me the most actually)

Thank you in advance and have a pleasureful day!

Shawn

Re: PLEASE Help me 5 years, 6 months ago #17735

• SekSan
  • Expert Boarder
"Can I use a picture of a waterfall instead of an aquarium or a fountain st the main door?"
Well this is a controversial topic. Some say it won't work and others say it works. Basically fengshui is how the qi reacts to the landform around you. Best of course is having a landform structure, second is man made. You could try the picture and let us know how it works for you

"As I live in a "variable" climate, the winters can be pretty cold for leafy plants on the balcony, can I place them inside, near the balcony"
Yes it'll be ok to place them inside along the balcony door.

Colour scheme:
N, S, E W sectors - due to #2 and #5 being there, avoid earth and fire based colours. Good colours are water and metal type.
SW sector - due to five ghost, avoid earth and fire based colours. Good colours are water and metal type.
house centre - avoid fire colour due to #7 and #9 combination. Water colour is the best.
NW and SE - earth based colour to enhance #8 star.
NE - metal based colour to enhance #6 star.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds