Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here...

GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17408

• Cayman
  • Junior Boarder
Hi there..,
Well..,I had been a member quite some time le...But yet..,now only I am to introduce myself..
Well..,since young..,I had been a joyful and quite loved child evendore i came from a broken family..,
Things started to go bad for me after I got married.....I got divorced due to my husband messing
with drugs and not willing to provide for my kids...I had a 2nd relationship and its not doing very well too..
Now..,I am a struggling single mom with 3 kids..,I am in car sales line now..,but..,I am not doing well...
My relationship with my mom is worse and it seems that she really do looks down on my plight...I love
fengshui and i trust that there is surely something wrong with my Bazi.....which left me with everlasting
problems and obstacles to be faced each day.........Hopefully..,things would go well for me some time in the future to
come...All the best to all of you.,....

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17505

• gosia7777
Please provide your birthday if possible,

also please provide facing direction of your house.

take care

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17548

• Cayman
  • Junior Boarder
Date of Birth: 30-09-1979
Time of Birth: 11-25am
Attachments:

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17549

• Cayman
  • Junior Boarder
Date of Birth: 30-09-1979
Time of Birth: 11-25am
Attachments:

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17590

• gosia7777
Your Chinese horoscope sign is Sheep , Sheep this year is afficted with 3 killings as well and Jade 3 flying star. So this is not so good year for you , next chinese year 2013 your luck will be better than this year, just you are going to have to watch for your health since number 2 Black flying star will visit SW.

Because you are a mom SW is generally good for you because SW represents mother figure , If i'm readding your layout of bed correctly it looks like your head is pointed to SW, that brings a lot of people want to argue with you, blame you, want to fight with you. When you sleep with head to SW this year you are absorbing all of the bad energy of SW this year. You can get in trouble with autorities, and some one can even put lawsuit against you if you get hit really hard by this star. Please switch your bed orientation so that you head is pointing to South, this will improve your personal luck. Also I'm not sure but from your drawing I see your bedroom is located in the West portion of your house , and if that is true West is your Total loss loacation based on the Kua 3 number. If possible if better to sleep in the south location of the house this year

You are kua number 3

Good directions for you are below

Success
South

Health
North

Love
South East

Personal Growth
East

-------------------------------------
Bad directions for you are:

Unlucky
South West

Five Ghost
North West

Six Killings
North East

Total Loss
West

The map you have send is too small is there any way you could make it bigger also , can you add to the map yoru front door location.

I recomend sleeping with your head pointed to the South when you sleep , please check in your room if this is possilbe, when going to visit your mom seat facing South. Try to face south when at work as well this is trurly improve your feng shui luck.

Take care

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17594

• Cayman
  • Junior Boarder
Dear Gosia7777,
Thanks a great lot for your reply....,just to update to you that I am currently staying in my mom's house
and me and my kids are staying in the last room in the house.The room we are staying is located in front of the
bathroom and also the toilet...Yes..,you are right that I am now sleeping with my head pointing to the SW...But,
its just that the room is quite small and I couldn't adjust the bed as my childrens beds are only by my side...Are
there any ways for me to prevent myself from the bad energies without adjusting my bed and sleeping position...?
Please advise.......And I had actually adjusted my beds a bit...,could you please go thru it and please advise......
Attachments:

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17600

• gosia7777
It's important to point your head to good direction if you don't bed luck will follow.

The more things you have , that you hang on to the more your personal luck is repressed when you create clutter.

Please get rid of CLUTTER

Please make every effort to get rid of clutter.

When you make room in your bedroom you make room in your life for good things to come.

Items and thing have energy, and they send energy at you when you sleep.

Bedroom should be piece full place where you can relax and sleep.

Tip one get rid of all broken items in your bedroom if this is the only room that is yours, everything need to be in good use.
Get rid of items that are no longer useful. Hanging into things because you thing you might need it some day is not a good fengshui, get rid of things like that and make more room for new things to come.
Get rid of items that remind you of your past relationships, everything has energy things like that emotionally hold you back from good things in life , make room for something new by letting go of the old.
It's not good to have TV or mirrors in your bedroom move to other room, because you will stay single and not be able to find someone suitable for you.
Any kind of furniture especially , furniture that have sharp corners send shar energy at you when you sleep. That why is better not to have sharp edge furniture in your bedroom.
It important to have room next to your bed on both sides, good energy need to travel around you bed so that you can make room for something new.
What I'm trying to tell you if possible get rid of the items you have in your bedroom. so that you can adjust your bed.
Personally I don't know how to cure this problem of having your head pointed to wrong direction , but please ask on this blog i'm sure someone will be able to help and if not you will have no choice but to move some items or getting rid of them.
To remedy the bedroom in your total loss direction you need to place all metal 6 hollow rod wind chime, DO NOT place it over your bed. Water is not good in this area, anything water even on the pictures will strengthen Total loss direction.
Talk to you mom and see if there is any other room that you can move to that is located in the better for you part of the house.
Direction of West could be better for your mom we can check her birthday and see if WEST will benefits her so that you both can enjoy good feng shui.

Take care

Re: GREETINGS to ALL ....CAYMAN here... 5 years, 6 months ago #17641

• Cayman
  • Junior Boarder
Gosia777,
Thanks for your advise.....I will try n hopefully everything would turns out okay....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds