(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is my bathroom in the center?

Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15514

• kenitza
  • Junior Boarder
Hello.
Here is a sketch of my flat.
I would like to apply the classic 8 mansions method (seems to fit better to flat layout) and the center intersection point is at 45 cm distance from the bathroom wall.
Is then my bathroom in the center or which sector should I consider for its location?

Thank you again for help.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years ago by kenitza.

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15523

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
HI Kenitza,

Yes, your bathroom is near to the center of your house and franking toward Northwest direction. Just keep the bathroom clean and close the lid down. The center point is sitting outside the bathroom, so should be ok. Your maindoor is facing directly your kitchen door so is best to keep your kitchen door close at all time.

Bernard

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15527

• kenitza
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Bernard, thank you for the prompt answer.

If you have some time.....What remedies should I apply: for center (earth elements+red color) or NW sector?

I need to mention that we all start to have health problems this Dragon year, especially me and the husband, and is getting worse every day.
I keep the bathroom clean,closed by key, the lid down and the kitchen door is closed at all the time for safety (I have small child).

Thank you again,
Camelia:)

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15530

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Camelia,

You don’t need to do much in the center of the house, just keep it clean and spacious will do.

In feng shui it is very important that there are no bad influences by the external environment. So please check on your external environment for any poison arrow that could trigger the bad sectors of the house.

I feel that your kitchen could be the culprit for this year as it is located in the SE sector of your house. If you use the Flying Star Theory the deadly Star 5 is in the SE sector this year and is an Earth Element Star. With kitchen fire you are actually enhancing the star. This is a deadly star which brings illness, injuries, obstacles and mishaps.

What you can do is if there is drawer below your stove and preferably two drawers will be best. This first drawer below your stove you place all your porcelain or claypot or items make of earth material. It can be your bowl and plate or earth pot. The next drawer below it you place all your metal flying pan or anything makes of metal or steel. In this way you will create an element flow from Fire produce Earth and in return produce Metal. This will help to drain the Star 5. Select a good date to activate it and tomorrow is a good day – time from 1300 to 1500hrs.

If you happen to have an oven below your stove then you can also use the same method but you can take out the items when you need to use the oven. Place it back after using.

Hope this could help you.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenitza

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15534

• kenitza
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you!
I like the ideas you wrote as they are logic to me.
You gave me the proof and hope that it can be done without stucking the home with different objects from FS store.
Regarding the external environment I'm not sure ... There are trees in front of the building (coordinates 44.484742, 26.037152 on google map) but from our 3rd floor we see only the top of them,mostly near the balcony and kitchen. Is a beautiful green view by the parking place and other small building in front. My main door flat is at the top of the interior building stairs and directly in front of it, facing SW as you see but located in the South sector of the flat.
Starting March the kids went sick 5 times each in 2 months with 2-3 days between , we found out that my husband have at least one new severe health problem, me – 3 new ones, all bad, and more…it came out that the older kid,6 years old, was beat up regularly since last year September, at kindergarden, by his teacher for not being strongly obedient or paying attention to her, ending by weekly psychotherapy help for the kid and legal issues for us. All those cost us a lot of stress, a big financial loss, getting us at the end of our powers. And is only June … I wonder what comes next....
We still try to keep a positive attitude and find solutions, regardless which way may come. We listen mantras often, in the kitchen , we love them, and try to keep us united.
I think we need a little help, even if we are not used to ask for it, for finding solutions to avoid getting worse.
Last Edit: 6 years ago by kenitza.

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15536

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Camelia

From the google earth it seem that there is not much poison arrow around your building but however there are few things which I will like to highlight to you.

Firstly the back of the building seem to have a road running through and with a lot of low rise building. Indirectly your building become the Black Tortoise of those low rise building. Furthermore your building has no support and in return act as a support for those low rise building. Residents staying in this kind of building will be easily stressed out because you are now the supporter of those low rise building.

Next there is a road running across the back of the building and this will cause leakage of Qi. As you know back of the building should have mountain to hold the qi and mountain governs health. What you are facing now is a building without high mountains together with leakage of Qi. Definitely you may face a lot of health issue when the bad Qi is being activated in your house during certain years.

What you can do now is to try and reduce the Fire energy in the kitchen first. Observe for a month or two and see if there is any improvement.

In feng shui you don’t need to use or buy those trinkets, you can use your daily household items to help you to drain whatever bad elements that are disturbing you. A musical box is good to drain the earth element or even placing dumb-bell or trophy or weight can also be used. You don't need to use a lot, balance is most important.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenitza

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15721

• lisawin
  • Banned
Shakyamuni Bodhisattvas is the name given to the historical Buddha. In Japan he is known as Shakuson, or more commonly Shaka or Shaka Nyorai, meaning "the Buddha. Throughout the history of Pure Land Buddhism, people have become confused and sometimes angered at the apparent contradiction of Pure Land teachings in emphasizing Amida Buddha over Shakyamuni Buddha. But now many people think it the Shakyamuni Buddha Statue will bless everyone,and give the lucky it.

Re: Is my bathroom in the center? 6 years ago #15730

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
kenitza wrote:

I need to mention that we all start to have health problems this Dragon year, especially me and the husband, and is getting worse every

Thank you again,
Camelia:)

Reposition and relocate your bed. That's the most important.
Last Edit: 6 years ago by xkfan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds