Username Password: Remember me

Please Help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please Help

Please Help 6 years, 4 months ago #11332

• oaktree
  • Fresh Boarder
I hope I've posted this in the right place?

I’ve been on the forum over the last couple of mths just reading (posted a couple of questions) & have gather quite a bit of info (not just this website). The more I read the more scared and confused

We have been in this house since Jan 1996. I think house was completed in 1994/95.

• My house is L shape with part of N, NE & E missing (we have a deck here, with outdoor living).
• Our house is in a cul-de-sac, but we do not face the road as our drive way runs from the NW to the road.
• My front door faces W2, it faces our neighbours house.
• The back of the house faces E2 and backs onto canal (brackish water).

• Our garage sits in the front of the house in the SW corner. The main door faces N, but not in use as we have converted to an office. The main entrance faces E

My husband is a kua 8 and I’m 6.

• Our good sector W2 (main door),
• W1 (study/spare room),
• NW (family room)
• SW (laundry, toilet, bathroom and 3rd bedroom, my mom’s bedroom)
• NE (missing).
• Kitchen would be considered in centre if we had a complete square house.
• Master bedroom is in SE sector of house with attached walk-in wardrobe, bathroom & toilet
• there’s a huge mirror that reflect the toilet & shower
• Stove opposite dishwasher with sink next to it.
• Fridge is opposite sink.
My husband has been diagnose with diabetes (type 1) since 2002 (no family history). May sound stupid but just have to ask, has it got anything to do with missing sector of house? Business not doing well since 3 yrs ago

I would be greatful if anyone out there can help shed some light with my dilemma. I‘m really desperate.

1) Is it bad to live in a cul-de-sac?
2) Is it bad having water at the back of the house ?
3) Is it bad to have a missing sectors of the house ?
4) I have read a FS book that said plant a tree or shrub in the missing sector of the house ?
5) Our living room is in our good sector, due to it’s layout, we can’t tap into our facing direction.
6) I’ve read somewhere that I can use the house (kua) good sector, is this correct?
7) Is it true that I can use something green to put in between the sink and the stove?
8) As our bathroom and toilet are in the SE corner, according to books which I have read, this will flush our wealth away ?
9) Having a mirror facing the toilet & shower, is this a problem ?
10) Will extention with the missing sector help?
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by oaktree.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds