help with facing direction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: help with facing direction

help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10126

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
Hello everybody!
i need help with facing direction of my house as every time i read something is something new.
I live in the apartment 22 story building
first 6 floors are parking lot and i live in 12th floor
the building has 2 entrances one is in the main street but is small and barely used this is facing S
another one is in the smaller street with dead end but not pointing to the building and is the biggest entrance everybody use it is facing N
my apartment door is facing N
but i have the wall size balcony door is huge and is facing financial district (beautiful buildings and part of the bay) is facing E this is the view we love most.
so here is my dilemma: is my apartment facing S, N, or E??
the building is brand new so is period 8
some suggestions????
thank you all!!!!!

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10346

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Your personal unit main door is the direction and apartment unit is don't have sit only got face. It hard to explain why, but this is the answer you are seeking.

J

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10351

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
thank you , my confuse was from Lillian Too's book where she was mentioning that all apartments in floors higher then 6th the facing direction comes from the biggest window with a view.
so I guess my facing direction is N

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10352

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
That is another technique or method, it hard to explain why and what. But hope you can enjoy your Feng Shui

J

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10353

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
atually I really would like my apartment facing east because it feels like a lot of good energy is coming through there

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10354

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
onus33 wrote:
atually I really would like my apartment facing east because it feels like a lot of good energy is coming through there

What kind of good energy?

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10375

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
well when i arrive home i don't fell tired, a lot of light is coming from there and also there is the financial district with all big bank offices buildings and i fell like money energy is coming from there, since we moved here i have more ideas for business, all family is more happy, motivated. and those mirrored buildings reflect sunset also and turn beautifully calming. and also behind them is the sea so we can see a water and yats and sailing boats there.

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10400

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Since this house is so good, and you and your family felt so good, why you need to bother Feng Shui. If the house is no problem and then you live inside all things quite smooth and nothing much problem than you can ignore the Feng Shui part. It also mean that the Qi inside of the house is good for you.

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10402

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
thanks i love your comment!!! well i guess i'll follow your advice and keep it the way it is, the only thing is i love my water fountain with dragon and light in the middle, i had it in SE but really don't want to bother the 5 yellow and don't know where to put it and we are ok with money but could be better as we are starting new businesses. so any advice to were to put it (can't be west as my bedroom is there) but can be west of the living room.

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10418

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Just don't use for one year. After 2012, then use it back and it can prevent the the 5 Yellow Killing. Else you can move to West, Northeast, South or East sector of the house.

J

Re:help with facing direction 6 years, 5 months ago #10440

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
great! thank you very much! I will put it in between E/NE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds