TOPIC: Fengshui House Layout

Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 8 months ago #984

Anyone can assess the layout of this house? Thanks
Fengshui_Layout.jpg

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 8 months ago #1029

• Zenstone
  • Senior Boarder
Hi there,

I'll give it a shot.From your main entry you can see the sink(finances drained down).Might be a good idea for a screen to be put up or something to block the great chi from the "mouth of the house going directly to the drain. Also entering from the garage into a kitchen is not great.All the good chi is affected by the kitchen.I probaly just wouldn't use that door,I'd park my car and go around to the main door(that is if you really want to be a sticlar for good feng shui).
I know from personal experience Fireplaces in the center of the house,otherwise known as the Heart of the house is not such a great idea.Causes financial losses,health problems.It`s like having an oven in the heart. People may tell you otherwise.For myself personally I read and read all I could find on this matter,for me it was causing problems.So what I found was to place a mirror above the fireplace and not use it.It may not be affecting your family,go by your own intuition.
Thats what i found from first glance,might help you out.

Zenstone
We are all here to learn from eachother,so lets Feng Shui it up!

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 8 months ago #1030

• Zenstone
  • Senior Boarder
Also notice you have the stove next to the sink,element clashes.Water affects the chi of the stove,bad health and money problems.Are you having any.... Hard to read the tiny reading.You need at least 2 feet between elements.Where is the fridge..

Zenstone

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 7 months ago #1391

Hi Zenstone..thanks for the reply the fridge is close to the kitchen door I marked it Ref and its close to the Microwave, the sink and the stove they are in one setting or alignment. Is there any cure for this setting without affecting much of the budget? I never used much the garage as currently my son is using it as a storage room. That's true money is really hard to find if there is any..it easily got spend away. I hope you could help if there's anyway I could enhance or prevent such loss. Thanks a lot!

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 7 months ago #1392

HI Zenstone the following abbreviations in the house layout are these:

DR - Dining Room
T&B - Toilet and Bath
MR - Master bedroom
F P - Fireplace
Ref- Refrigerator
MW - Microwave oven
B 1- Bedroom 1
Oven

Hope it could be of help. Thanks

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 7 months ago #1415

• Zenstone
  • Senior Boarder
Measure the distance in feet the distance between the stove and sink,you may only need the chinese screen up so you do not see the sink and stove from the main door.Otherwise the other elements in the kitchen are not clashing.I cannot see where your microwave oven is just make sure it is not across or right beside the fridge or sink,causing elelment clashing.

Zenstone

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 7 months ago #1417

Thanks Zenstone..I guess I need to move the microwave as it's in between the sink and the refrigerator. Your a great help!

Re:Fengshui House Layout 7 years, 7 months ago #1420

• Zenstone
  • Senior Boarder
Your Welcome

Zenstone
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds