Username Password: Remember me

Changing house period from 7 to 8
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Changing house period from 7 to 8

Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9465

• ironman
  • Fresh Boarder
I have renovated my kitchen and also changed a new cooking stove. I believe my house have change from period 7 to 8. My apartment is facing south 159 degree and it belongs to period 7. What should I do now to improve my feng shui ?

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9467

• mukhtar
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Ironman,

The House will still belong to Period 7. The only thing that can change the period is, If you you open the roof to sky and when the sun rays fall into the central palace and the roof is open for nearly 100 days continuously, only then the period of the house changes to 8th period. It is like opening the skull and putting in on a a new brain inside and closing it and giving it a new birth.

Regards,
Mukhtar
Never lose hope, Hope is your survival power.

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9475

• redart
  • Fresh Boarder
What about a period 7 appartement in the 2nd floor of a 12 storey building? - it was fully renovated and even the maindoor was changed- Will the period change with a main door change?

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9502

• mukhtar
  • Senior Boarder
Dear Redart,
The answer is the same as above, cannot change the period of the apartment as there are many roofs above.

regards,
Mukhtar
Never lose hope, Hope is your survival power.

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9511

• redart
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for the reply- I am relieved to know that because the flying star comes better with 7
redart

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9515

• lady moon
This is a huge issue - there are many views on this topic. Some say the period changes when new people move in; others that it changes with a new stove. Somesay that changing the paint on the ceilings, new rugs or flooring and cleaning the windows will change the period of a home.
One thing is clear; and that is that all these things must be done within a short time span to change the period of the building.
As for changing the roof. This was true when FS began because homes were built so that a roof could be removed & replaced. With modern FS, many feel that painting the ceiling is enough.
The point is that FS is not an exact science. Use the school or method that is easiest for you to understand and work within those boundaries.

All the best,
lady moon

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9526

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
The proof is in the relability of predictions. If a Period 7 chart proves accurate then use it. If a Period 8 chart is accurate, use it.

One reason, I believe, for the confusion in changing periods is that we are always affected by the current period. So there will usually be some validity to using a current period chart. But if in fact the building has not changed period, then the current period chart by itself will always have limited usefulness (think of the saying "Even a stopped clock is accurate twice a day" )
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 6 months ago #9531

• lady moon
All good points Devadog. A home can also be re-enigerized by doing a cleansing before moving in, or after in this case. This brings new & fresh energy into the space and makes it more personal for the occupants. This can help bring more of the positive Chi into the home for the occupants and can be as easier method than trying to change the house period.
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by lady moon.

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 2 months ago #12520

• dannyoock
  • Fresh Boarder
you have to determine your apartment main door facing if you are situated below 9th floor. When a lot of renovation cant be done to accomodate period 8, why not using feng shui arrangement to activate your apartment.

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 6 years, 1 month ago #15191

• MLugoN
  • Fresh Boarder
Mukhtar:

I too live in a large building (built 1964) , on 12th floor with 12 more floors above. I have renovated my kitchen. I read in Lillian's Too "calm and happy life"" that if you renovate it changes from period 7 to 8.. It can be very confusing when charting my apartment. A few negatives things have happened because of this..
Please help!

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 5 years, 9 months ago #16432

• Anna0
  • Junior Boarder
Mukhtar:

I too live in a large building (built 1964) , on 12th floor with 12 more floors above. I have renovated my kitchen. I read in Lillian's Too "calm and happy life"" that if you renovate it changes from period 7 to 8.. It can be very confusing when charting my apartment. A few negatives things have happened because of this..
Please help!

What negative things excately?

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 5 years, 9 months ago #16434

• yayahoo
  • Expert Boarder
Hi all,

Let me give an example.

1) A condo building constructed in period 7. One of the household renovated the unit in period 8.

2) You owned a terrace house in period 7 and you renovated your master bed room in period 8.

So the tenant of condo unit has changed to period 8 and your master bed room changed to period 8, while the rest remain as period 7.

If renovating your master bed room has changed the whole house to period 8, then the condo unit has helped to change the whole condo building to period 8. So does it make sense? Just my half cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MLugoN

Re:Changing house period from 7 to 8 5 years, 9 months ago #16438

• MLugoN
  • Fresh Boarder
Two years a go I have had robbery in my East and again this past year in the Northeast. I have use the elephant and Rhino plague this year.!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds