Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Offended the Tai Sui..........help!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Offended the Tai Sui..........help!!

Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #746

• babydays
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
I was told recently that I must have offended the Tai Sui as there was substantial digging in the NE sector and I recently miscarried my baby.

How do I appease him to make sure this doesn't happen again? Is the Pi Yao the only way?

Thank you in advance!
Melanie.

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #808

• evochew
  • Junior Boarder
from my oppinion if your are pregnant, do not do any renovation, digging, nailing and other to disturd the house.
cheers

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #811

• DIDOF
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Mélanie
You may efficiently avoid to disturb some sectors in your house and your garden like NE (Tai Sui 15°), SW (Sui Po + Five yellow), and N (Six kilings) for this year. For the tai sui, a Pi yao will appease it.

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #824

Aside from Pi Yao, the best way is avoidance, you can sit at Tai Sui's location but never face him directly.

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #825

...and by facing him directly, it is tantamount to challenging him and never never do that.

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #827

• evochew
  • Junior Boarder
Pi yao wont do anything, is just a decoration item, unless you activated it by a recognize sifu

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #836

evochew wrote:
Pi yao wont do anything, is just a decoration item, unless you activated it by a recognize sifu

Hi evochew

Just a few Q
How u make sure that the energy injected by the sifu will not disharmony the surrounding Qi. Since it is a non nature form of energy that u are introducing, will it need to recharge offen?

Re:Offended the Tai Sui..........help!! 7 years, 8 months ago #839

• babydays
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to respond - I really appreciate it. It was difficult to avoid this digging as we are in a rented property, but hopefully it won't happen anymore. Please cross your fingers for me. xx

Thank you for ALL your responses.

Melanie.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds