House period to use
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: House period to use

House period to use 7 years, 9 months ago #644

• ladyrat5
  • Fresh Boarder
hi there!

my house was built in 1996 so it is a period 7 house faing NE2. In 2003 i made a major renovation but unfortunately i havent stumbled on lilian too's books at that time.. so my house ramained a period 7 house.. in 2006 i extended a bathroom in south sector and in 2007 i changethe angle of my door to face NE1.. having done this does my house now considred a period 8 house?

Re:House period to use 7 years, 9 months ago #647

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
I think it remains a P7 house...AND the Center may have moved AND the changed door angle will change the qi entering AND as we are in P8, that qi pattern also affects the house. So as you try to learn feng shui, do not be surprised if predictions do not make sense to you and "cures" do not "cure."
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:House period to use 7 years, 9 months ago #653

• ladyrat5
  • Fresh Boarder
in that case what changes should i undertake to make my house a P8? Things just turn out so bad that i can not afford to do much renovation anymore.. pls help, thanks..

Re:House period to use 7 years, 9 months ago #660

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
In some ways, ALL houses are now P8.
It is not true that "turning a house into P8 will make everything in life wonderful."
Figuring out how to use feng shui in your unique situation to help you when you need it (and it will still be limited by timing, external forms, internal forms, etc.) requires a good Practitioner on site.

I do wish you better times!
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:House period to use 7 years, 9 months ago #661

• ladyrat5
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah i guess ur right.. Sometimes when things are out of control panic took over.. Tnx for ur word of wisdom.. Its an enlightenment..

Re:House period to use 7 years, 9 months ago #674

• evochew
  • Junior Boarder
is period 8 indeed. Please to be remind, not all double 7 main door in period 8 is bad.
some case in period 8 double seven door which last from period 7 more prosperous than double 8 in current period.

any renovation which involve main door after 2004 consider period 8

Re:House period to use 7 years, 8 months ago #710

From what i've read, there are 3 major renovations to do to make one's house converted to period 8.
1. roof
2. floor
3. main door
However, some of our members here (early wofs forum) were saying that house period automatically change when a new
cycle/period comes.

Re:House period to use 7 years, 8 months ago #725

• evochew
  • Junior Boarder
Changing the door consist or changing new chi entering the premises.

Re:House period to use 7 years, 8 months ago #727

• yektakwai
  • Fresh Boarder
P7 House and read it as P8 House. This will not get wrong.

Re:House period to use 7 years, 8 months ago #730

• evochew
  • Junior Boarder
extended bathroom and change facing of the chi mouth. at current pillar. already changes to pillar 8. unless just do minor renovation to beautify the door frame without tilting the door facing, by facing to different direction, incoming chi and flying star of the house will change.

try to plot period 7 star and plot period 8 and see within 3 month, what is the effect.

cheers

Re:House period to use 7 years, 8 months ago #731

• evochew
  • Junior Boarder
wait did you change the to a new door frame instead???

Re:House period to use 7 years, 8 months ago #1048

• lady moon
Others who have posted and said that many believe that just moving into a house changes the period are correct, especially if the stove or cooker is changed.
Which school of Feng Shui do you use? The best way to benefit from Feng Shui is to select a method that is comfortable for you and stay with that method for a while. See if it works for you, if not, change your method till you find one that helps you. Then look at the house, and make a floor plan. Figure the facing and sitting directions. Check the compass directions and then look at the information on the home page www.wofs.com to see the period of the house and your luck as a period 7 or period 8 home. If it is best as 7, stay with that; if 8 is better, make changes to be an 8 home. The trick with making changes is that all the changes are made with a short period of time.
Some of Lillian's books have said that you can change the period of a house by
1. changing the heaven luck - this is changing the roof. But if the roof cannot be changed, paint the cielings.
2. change the floors - you can do this by getting new floors or putting area rugs over the current floor.
3. changing the doors or windows. This can be done by opening all the windows to air out the house, cleaning all windows and curtains if actually replacing these this is not possible (and it is not for most people. Don't forget that when Feng Shui came about homes were very different and these changes were much easier). This will also re-energize the house. A bright day is best to do this.
Remember that the cures work, but it takes time. And the best cure is to remove the problem if possible. If the direction of a door is not the best. Enter the home by another door as this is a better choice than to keep using the door and putting a "cure" by the door. When time goes by as the door direction is beneficial again, go back to using that door. A simple change has saved much time, money (building a new door) and work.
Your home will be a wonderful and happy place for you and your family.
all the best,
lady moon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds