Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Flying Star 5 North Sector 3 Killing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flying Star 5 North Sector 3 Killing

Flying Star 5 North Sector 3 Killing 4 months, 1 week ago #39312

So my Kua is 1, my room and front door is in the North. My head faces the West unfortunately, but it's against a solid wall instead of a window or near a door. If we were to break down the sector within the sector, my head would be in the west of the north room.

Last month I had a phenomenon month. I assumed it was because of the flying star. I made about 5 times my monthly salary trading stocks. My sector in the house would have been 6/2 but where I sleep is 3/8. The room I trade in is the Northeast room which was 4/9 facing south east..

I wasn't sick until I came back from vacation end of January, and February came along and wiped out my earnings, I had this nagging cough/cold that was just ridiculous. I usually heal in 3 days to a week, but this got me for a good 3 weeks. I finally moved into my office and slept with my head in the east. And in just one day the cough is gone. However, my money is still draining. But I am sure everyone in the Market feels the pinch.

Anyhow. After moving the room. I realized I was trading my stocks like a drunk, buying and selling at all sorts of wrong points. So what I want to know is what takes precedence?

Is it the personal sector? The flying star? The direction of the head and face? Or something else?

Please don't tell me the 5 elements pagoda will cure because I have one and it doesn't. But I do believe in the direction and flying star. I just don't know which one contributed to success and failure.

Also timelines end of July everyone was laid off. My sector for the room would have been 6/8, within that my bed was at 3/5. I will say that prior to the layoff I did get a raise and recognition.
Last Edit: 4 months, 1 week ago by meditationmind.

Re: Flying Star 5 North Sector 3 Killing 4 months, 1 week ago #39313

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
do u mind to post your house plan ?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Flying Star 5 North Sector 3 Killing 4 months, 1 week ago #39314

Here you go.
Attachments:

Re: Flying Star 5 North Sector 3 Killing 4 months, 1 week ago #39315

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
i suggest u can place a grey carpet with 6 old emperor coins under the carpet n place it in front of ur main door. The 6 old coin must be placed 4 horizontally n 2 vertically at the middle.

u also need to tame the #2,3,7 bad star n enhance the good stars, 8,6,4,2 n 9

if u believe in bazi also can help to boost ur feng shui strength, pls advise me your DOB n TOB so that i can advise u more tips or u can send to my email below if u dun feel comfortable to post ur info here
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 4 months, 1 week ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gene79
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds