Username Password: Remember me

Flying stars enquiry
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flying stars enquiry

Flying stars enquiry 5 months ago #39136

• CayCe
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi seek enquiry about flying stars, I am 9 Kua water dog male and fan tai sui this year.

My bedroom is exactly at the N corner of the house i.e compass points to exactly north (putting some dumbells metal at this corner inside my room with salt cure here and another salt cure at east corner and west window) Is this correct? For salt cure, is it ok I just put the water and salt in a plastic or glass container? Or can I just smear salt only onto the floor corner starting from west and all the way to east is ok? Does this affect the tai Sui?

Due to my room structure, as N is exactly a corner and with my window facing west 290.0 thus I wI'll hang a picture of tai sui on the wall at NW 333.0 area when I stand in middle of room and tai sui will actually be facing southeast and his back at west... is this ok?

My bedroom door entrance (going in reads NE 33.0) while going out of room is middle of S or SW) wondering does door facing means facing inwards or outwards? Painting my room wall with violet color also.

Also my bed is at NE (head pointing NE 33.0, bed not facing door) and study table and tv at SW 205.0 thus I am normally facing SW except when sleeping thus my back is facing towards NE or N). Will it be better if I move my table and tv to face southeast area so I will be facing east to southeast and my back facing west thus back facing the tai Sui picture?).

Lastly there is a tree at west area outside my window and branch is above my room with fruits constantly falling onto my roof making noise...is it ok I cut the branch only above my roof?

Thank you.
Last Edit: 5 months ago by CayCe.

Re: Flying stars enquiry 5 months ago #39137

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
CayCe wrote:
Hi seek enquiry about flying stars, I am 9 Kua water dog male and fan tai sui this year.

Q1 My bedroom is exactly at the N corner of the house i.e compass points to exactly north (putting some dumbells metal at this corner inside my room with salt cure here and another salt cure at east corner and west window) Is this correct?==>correct

Q2 For salt cure, is it ok I just put the water and salt in a plastic or glass container? ==>yes

Or can I just smear salt only onto the floor corner starting from west and all the way to east is ok? Does this affect the tai Sui?

Q3 Due to my room structure, as N is exactly a corner and with my window facing west 290.0 thus I wI'll hang a picture of tai sui on the wall at NW 333.0 area when I stand in middle of room and tai sui will actually be facing southeast and his back at west... is this ok?==>question not clear pls send a sketch

Q4 My bedroom door entrance (going in reads NE 33.0) while going out of room is middle of S or SW) wondering does door facing means facing inwards or outwards? Painting my room wall with violet color also.==> need to chk ur Bazi favorable element

Q5 Also my bed is at NE (head pointing NE 33.0, bed not facing door) and study table and tv at SW 205.0 thus I am normally facing SW except when sleeping thus my back is facing towards NE or N). Will it be better if I move my table and tv to face southeast area so I will be facing east to southeast and my back facing west thus back facing the tai Sui picture?).===> same answer as Q4 above

Q6 Lastly there is a tree at west area outside my window and branch is above my room with fruits constantly falling onto my roof making noise...is it ok I cut the branch only above my roof?==>cut the branch

Thank you.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 5 months ago by smsek1.

Re: Flying stars enquiry 5 months ago #39140

• CayCe
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi thank you. Attach a sketch of my room and the directions mentioned.

[attachment:2]image.jpeg[/attachment]

As NW 315.0 points outside my window instead but the wall area also still NW, option 1 any issue I stick the picture onto the wall after the window? Or option 2 can I stick onto the window instead as I don't use that part of the window and covered by a curtain (any issue with this?)?which either way the tai Sui gonna be facing east...

My sleeping head currently points NE (which per my Kua 9 mention is a good direction) and table and tv area will normally be where I will be facing when not on the bed.

My Bazi below. Is violet suitable or use different colour?

Hr to yr
Bing Shen
Xin Mao
Gui Mao
Ren Xu

Also another question as I went to a local temple register for tai sui blessing and ask about my luck this yr and the person ask to go temple on 1st day of cny 15th feb (or should it be on the 5th instead?) to get some incense ash and shower with it, any harm if I do that?

Appreciate your guidance.

Re: Flying stars enquiry 5 months ago #39143

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
CayCe wrote:
Hi thank you. Attach a sketch of my room and the directions mentioned.

[attachment:2]image.jpeg[/attachment]?==> not able to open

As NW 315.0 points outside my window instead but the wall area also still NW, option 1 any issue I stick the picture onto the wall after the window? Or option 2 can I stick onto the window instead as I don't use that part of the window and covered by a curtain (any issue with this?)?which either way the tai Sui gonna be facing east...?==> facing NW

My sleeping head currently points NE (which per my Kua 9 mention is a good direction) and table and tv area will normally be where I will be facing when not on the bed.?==> need to double check ur bazi favorable element then only can decide

My Bazi below. Is violet suitable or use different colour?==> white/golden or yellow r ur lucky color

Hr to yr
Bing Shen
Xin Mao
Gui Mao
Ren Xu

Also another question as I went to a local temple register for tai sui blessing and ask about my luck this yr and the person ask to go temple on 1st day of cny 15th feb (or should it be on the 5th instead?) to get some incense ash and shower with it, any harm if I do that? ==> after 4th feb 2018 0538 am

Appreciate your guidance.
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 5 months ago by smsek1.

Re: Flying stars enquiry 5 months ago #39153

• CayCe
  • Fresh Boarder
HI I attach both jpeg and png format, if still can't dunno how already..

image.jpeg

Attachment image.png not found

Thanks initially thought tai Sui need to be at NW1 sector din know have to face NW1. I will stick picture outside at the W2 area per the sketch so tai Sui will face NW1 looking outside the window is NW1.

May I ask if any issue if I move my desk thus will be directly facing tai Sui back? Checking options.
Since NW1 is also favorable direction with #1 star being water which is favorable for my bazi this year since got fire combo at both hs and branch of month pillar or this don't relate in my room?
Also can I stick two tai Sui picture, another one outside at my sister room? as her room is at the NW sector of the house while my room is at N sector so family all also blessed.

Thanks for colour I will paint with cream colour instead.

Now I just wondering if should move my bed since NE is #3 star wood while I am Kua 9 person? Cox my room slanted and is the only option available unless I slant my bed also.
Or move my bed to the east corner of the sketch so my head point SE with #8 yin earth or point SW with #6 metal (and this area won't cut the door) since all earth and metal element is favorable for my Bazi?

Sorry many questions hope I'm in the right path of understanding my Bazi and the flying stars.

Re: Flying stars enquiry 5 months ago #39157

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds