Username Password: Remember me

activating, deactivating, cure.....etc
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: activating, deactivating, cure.....etc

activating, deactivating, cure.....etc 2 months, 1 week ago #38991

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Q1...To cure bad water or mountain stars in general, do we do the opposite of the activation? Excerpt from one of Lilian Too's books, for example, in period 8, if #3 is a water star and #7 mountain, using water to weakens the mountain 7 (makes sense to me). Is it because not only water weakens metal (the concept I understand), but also to DEACTIVATE the #7 mountain, water is used (because of using water to activate a water star and using earth related items to activate a mountain star. To cure either, we should use water to weaken the mountain star and earth items to weaken the water stars). That's what I mean to do the opposite of activation, in another word, to DEACTIVATE the stars. I have not read anything like this, but that's how I analyze the examples...... is this analysis validated? Or I am day dreaming?

Q2...Using the above example from Lilian Too, in period 8, #3 is a water star and #7 mountain. Why do we use water to cure? Wouldn't it be easier to use FIRE element to weaken the #3 and destroy the metal #7? One stone kills two birds then??? Due all the respect, I am NOT questioning Mater Too, but I am just trying to learn...

Q3... what to do if you use a cure for one star, which makes the other star worse?? For example, water star is 5 and 7 mountain. If we use metal to cure #5, doesn't adding more metal strengthen #7???? If this is not advisable, what can we do?

Re: activating, deactivating, cure.....etc 2 months, 1 week ago #38994

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
1 I will use water to drain metal 7 n glow wood 3 to solve the 7vs3 clashed

2 same answer as 1 above

3 what is period star in this 5,7 sector?
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by smsek1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds